Pink Jungle Panty Raid!.....Good Grief

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Personally, I'd have taken the secret embrace hipster's.
At least you can wear those with anything, whereas the Pink line would definitely show a panty-line.

I spend way too much money on underwear.
Thats what thongs are for

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should call the police and tell them that you were there at the time. You might think you didn't see anything, but you might be helpful somehow. That's a felony underwear snatcher.

My hypothesis is that someone is going to be selling them somewhere else shortly. We have someone who owns a store stealing our inventory and selling it in their store a block away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

You should call the police and tell them that you were there at the time. You might think you didn't see anything, but you might be helpful somehow. That's a felony underwear snatcher.

My hypothesis is that someone is going to be selling them somewhere else shortly. We have someone who owns a store stealing our inventory and selling it in their store a block away.
They have my credit card info, so I figure they will get ahold of me if they want to question me. Honestly though, I would be of no help. I've kinda got blinders on when I'm shopping, I couldn't even tell you where Josh was in the store that day while I was looking around!!