Ping Pong Balls..The Best Toy

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes they are for some cats. I now have wood floors so she is loving it. She would love being in a basketball court filled with ping pong balls. Also loves the game most adults don't. Round shaped toy with a ball in side she can bat back and forth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That last picture is good...REALLY good! :thumbsup:

It could be a contest winner! Not joking!

Have it professionally printed and framed. Don't just take it to Walmart or some place. Take it to a place that will print on archival stock.
Maybe have them do a bit of touch-up work. I don't see very much that needs touch-ups but I'm looking at it on the internet. If a professional sees it on a calibrated display, it might look different.

If you've got skills and equipment to do it yourself, of course, do it yourself. :)

Put that in the right show or display it in the right gallery and you could have a money maker on your hands.

Dead serious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That last picture is good...REALLY good! :thumbsup:

It could be a contest winner! Not joking!

Have it professionally printed and framed. Don't just take it to Walmart or some place. Take it to a place that will print on archival stock.
Maybe have them do a bit of touch-up work. I don't see very much that needs touch-ups but I'm looking at it on the internet. If a professional sees it on a calibrated display, it might look different.

If you've got skills and equipment to do it yourself, of course, do it yourself. :)

Put that in the right show or display it in the right gallery and you could have a money maker on your hands.

Dead serious!
Thankyou but still learning my new camera and he is a difficult cat to take pics of because of his colour So things underexposed and all that stuff.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Your series of photos just make me laugh and smile, Silver Crazy Silver Crazy . :lol: :loveeyes:

You capture such Enthusiasm, Action, and Detail,...that it just feels like we are all right there,...seeing, hearing, and feeling the Joy of what your cat is doing....How he's intently Playing. :thumbsup:

I swear that each photo,...reminds me of a different Sport...with your cat. :)
From Lawn Bowling, to Cricket, to american Baseball.
Then either fumbling a catch in american Football, or diving for a Fifa World cup Soccer save, (european football).

Second to last...Rugby...(since I never can understand the rules of that game anyhow),...and your cat seems to have lost the ball underneath him. :crackup::blush:

And the final shot has to be a masters Golf tournament. :biggrin:

I did notice that the 'ping pong'...looks to be a little 'deformed, damaged, mis-shapen'
I wonder how that happened. :crazy:
It creates a 'total new game'...with way more difficulties, than having a round ball. 🤔 :lol:
Only a cat could figure out this 'distorted ping pong game'. hahaa

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your series of photos just make me laugh and smile, Silver Crazy Silver Crazy . :lol: :loveeyes:

You capture such Enthusiasm, Action, and Detail,...that it just feels like we are all right there,...seeing, hearing, and feeling the Joy of what your cat is doing....How he's intently Playing. :thumbsup:

I swear that each photo,...reminds me of a different Sport...with your cat. :)
From Lawn Bowling, to Cricket, to american Baseball.
Then either fumbling a catch in american Football, or diving for a Fifa World cup Soccer save, (european football).

Second to last...Rugby...(since I never can understand the rules of that game anyhow),...and your cat seems to have lost the ball underneath him. :crackup::blush:

And the final shot has to be a masters Golf tournament. :biggrin:

I did notice that the 'ping pong'...looks to be a little 'deformed, damaged, mis-shapen'
I wonder how that happened. :crazy:
It creates a 'total new game'...with way more difficulties, than having a round ball. 🤔 :lol:
Only a cat could figure out this 'distorted ping pong game'. hahaa
Thank you cat nap cat nap ..Thats what I am trying to do is bring the joy and fun of having a cat and show their joy of life and fun.
I am totally spoilt in having a cat that is full of life, a spirited animal and I love to share what we have.
Also he is a total maniac and drives me crazy sometimes but that is all part of it..lol

PS: Ping Pong balls have a very short life span around here. :gaah:

Last edited:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another shot from when he was playing and ran out of brakes, overshot the ball and crashed into the garden..you got to laugh..lol
P1150227.JPG

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you cat nap cat nap ..Thats what I am trying to do is bring the joy and fun of having a cat and show their joy of life and fun.
I am totally spoilt in having a cat that is full of life, a spirited animal and I love to share what we have.
Yes, ...you really show it well.
Also he is a total maniac and drives me crazy sometimes but that is all part of it..lol
Lol. Yeah, who needs t.v. or watching boring real sports...when you have a lovable maniac cat...that keeps you entertained, on your toes, active and physically fit. At least you can always say that Life is never dull, with an active cat.🙂

Hopefully, by tiring him out, he lets you sleep at night.
Or else you may have to try and make one of those 'cat spin wheels'...as a diy project.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Another shot from when he was playing and ran out of brakes, overshot the ball and crashed into the garden..you got to laugh..lol
View attachment 417265
Lol. Cat Hockey...or car racing...cat style.
Overshoots and crashes. :crackup:
And then probably turns around...and acts like he did it on purpose.

The brakes ran out...or the speed was too high.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou but still learning my new camera and he is a difficult cat to take pics of because of his colour So things underexposed and all that stuff.
Yeah! Cats are hard to take photos of! That's part of the reason why I like that picture. It looks like he's about to attack at any moment and you were there at just the right second to make just the right shot.

He's a very distinctive looking cat. He's focused on something The viewer's eyes focus on his eyes then they try to find what he's looking at. Then they realize that he's about to make his "kill."

The picture tells a fun story... a cat trying to "kill" a toy.

I'm serious. Find a good, professional photofinisher who can give that picture the attention it deserves.

Several years ago, I was out shooting and I got a picture that I didn't think was very good but, after I developed the film I looked at that shot and thought, "Hmm...This might be good!" I spent a whole weekend in the darkroom working on it. When I was done, I put it in a local art show and won "Best of Show." I got $250 prize! Then, during the opening reception, a guy from a local art gallery approached me and asked me to display it in his gallery. The picture sold for $500! After the gallery took their commission, I went home with another $300.

So...for a picture that I didn't think was very good, I ended up with more than $500 in my pocket!

I think that your picture could end up the same way as mine. I'm telling you! Have it "worked up!"