Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Took a few new pics today:

Hanging with my buddy having a few beers and playing family feud *lol* I wasn't drunk, just being my usual stupid self
I had chinese for the first time in about a month and a half, so I was wired *lol* I was bored so I put a water color effect in the background.

I need to update pics on my drum website profile, so I took a new one of myself, with my new toys behind me. Less scary than the first pic

Nice to "meet" you. BUT...you're not supposed to drink that Corona in front of us unless you've brought enough for us all!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Nice to "meet" you. BUT...you're not supposed to drink that Corona in front of us unless you've brought enough for us all!
Sorry, my buddy drank the rest of them
We had a 12 pack, I had 3, he had 3 while I was there and about an hour and a half later he said they were gone. Plus he had a scorpion bowl at the chinese place a few hours before. That man can drink, I can't

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I want one too!!
A Corona light though

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I dont have cat-butt on my head this time!

This is me at a show a few years back with a horse I used to work with. He is called Oliver but I don`t know where he is now

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am a couple months ago. I have been dreading putting myself on! I never like pics of myself! They aren't the best but here you go!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

It is blurry and small, but you have a great smile.
Okay, this one should be better. It's from the coast of Kenya (Lamu) this past summer.

As it was a very religious area, this outfit was a big no-no. I got away with it by carrying a longer sarong and jacket in my bag, for when I went into town.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the hard drive on my computer took a dump so I'm still in the process of getting my pictures back but here is the only one of me that I have back so far. This was taken a couple of years ago, that's a Labatt Blue in my hand. :p

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are all great pics! Everyone looks so nice!...even the guys with the occasional bottle stuck in their mouth

Hilda>^..^<

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a pic of me and one of my very best friends from my Mom's party friday night:

I kind of have a baby face going on, but I guess I shouldn't 'complain' about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.