Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, now I am blushing too much to even quote the replies, in a good way of course. I think I am officially at a loss for words.

Nice photos Ashleigh and Jalepeno. You both have great smiles.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Okay, now I am blushing too much to even quote the replies, in a good way of course. I think I am officially at a loss for words.

Nice photos Ashleigh and Jalepeno. You both have great smiles.

That's what you get for being an attractive guy on a forum containing a majority of females!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I've told him i can start off a fan club here in the UK because the guys on the factory floor have pics of topless models, so!...............
Oh Susan! You thread hussy!
I just had to laugh... so would he take off his shirt?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay so here's where I try to change the subject. Ummm yeah Eddie, that black blob with keys is my piano. It's a really powerful digital piano with perfectly weighted keys. It's cost me $8000 and has been worth every penny so far.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Okay so here's where I try to change the subject. Ummm yeah Eddie, that black blob with keys is my piano. It's a really powerful digital piano with perfectly weighted keys. It's cost me $8000 and has been worth every penny so far.
Ummm, I'm not Eddie, but I'm going to tell you that I'm jealous of it!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Wow! A digital piano? What does it do? <sorry! Slap me I'm ignorant and I played violin for 8 years too!>
It does everything expect my dishes.
Let's see... It has over 500 or more dynamic sounding instruments built in that sound very real, I can do compositions with up to 16 tracks, layer them, mix them and quantize the notes to perfect timing among other things and it has 128 bit memory, which means multiple tracked music doesn't cause notes to cut off.

Do you miss playing the violin?

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon & post my pic here, too. Everyone here is so nice looking!

Is it true what they say, that after a while, you start to look like your cats? In that case, I should look mischievous yet lazy.

This is me.
Sorry the pic is so big, I cannot figure out how to shrink those suckers in Photobucket.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Darkeyed girl! You're very pretty!

Here are a few photos I scanned and I thought I'd share. Sorry for the poor quality, my digital camera is with my hubby (he's away on business in Orlando)

This is me with my Grandma at Christmas time

This is a pic of me just minutes before my wedding. I don't look too nervous, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.