Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
shell, love that pic of you in your signature, reminds me of how I sometimes look like..but I must say, it's a 'cute' way to appear

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a couple new ones of me. I am going to be performing in a Salsa/Hip Hop ladies performance next weekend and at a couple Salsa clubs.
Should be interesting.. lol.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is SOOOO cool Sicy!!! You look awesome in that outfit!

Here's a couple new pictures from yesterday. I posted them in my career thread, but I thought I'd post them here too. I graduated from my training yesterday...so now I've got proof!

btw...don't ya just love the background? Restrooms? Jeez...what were we thinking?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
The pictures didn't load fully for me Shell, but by what I can see, congrats!! and is that one of those walmart stores?
Restrooms..hmmm
Hmmmm...I don't know why the pictures wouldn't have downloaded fully for you. They're fine on my end

Yes that is a Walmart Store!:lo2: I forgot that some people don't know what that is.
It's such a common thing around the US, I didn't even think about that.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't post in the career thread so I may as well comment here. Way to go Shell! Funny, I did notice those big restroom icons in the background though. There's something funny about it. I don't know why. Maybe it's because you both seem to be standing in relation to the gender icons.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Shell, thank me for this. Let's change that "Rest" room to a "Rest" -aurant!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Better yet, let's look into the future. Maybe someday you'll have a big franchise of your very own.

LOOK!!! It's the grand opening of...

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Sicy - I just love this picture of everyone. How long have you danced with this group? HEY! maybe you can post a video of your performance - I would love to see that!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
Hey Sicy - maybe you can post a video of your performance - I would love to see that!!
Oh God, don't get her going on Imagestation again!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan....you cracked me up so bad! That is just way too funny!
Thanks for making smile today!

Sicy, that would awesome to see the video of your performance. It sounds very unique...Salsa/HipHop?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just a one time deal ... I dont normally dance in a troop. I will be video taping but I have no idea how to post a video *sigh*.

It's a very sexy hip hop style in the beginning.. kind of like lets say Britney or Janet Jackson type dancing, then it busts into solo Salsa footwork, and finally we do Salsa dancing partnering with each other. It's a very cool performance. Kim I could probably mail you a disk of it

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would love to see this video Sicy, I remember the last one you posted awhile ago, you were HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! It wouldnt cost me much to send disks out to people who are interested .. if I cant figure out how to post it

This one is even HOTTER. There's like.. touching and stuff..
uhh huhh huhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.