Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The million dollar question. Don't know, my parents abandoned me when I was three or four. I remember my mom being asian and my father being black, he always wore army clothes.

I've had all types of asians claim me, filipinos, malaysians, koreans, indonesians, etc. I have a chinese friend who swears I'm taiwanese but then I go into a korean sushi and everyone swears I'm korean LOL!!! I'm thinking Mongolian though because I don't have much of a nose bridge and they are the only race of 'asians' whose nose bridges are barely there. And the mean kids in elementary always called me "moon-pie" face.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry about your parents abandoning you

You are a beautiful woman - when I saw your picture, I thought you were Thai, you look a little like my friend Kay.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, thai women pounce on me, especially those that are mixed, that's the first question, 'are you thai?' and I'm like 'I don't know, maybe?'

thanks for the compliments!!!

and for the
sometimes it gets to me but I figure I'll meet them in the end, sometimes I want to look for them and other times I'm so infuriated, more so now that I have a child of my own, I can't imagine abandoning my son!!! no matter how crazy he drives me sometimes, but still...I would like to know if I have siblings, if they are alive, what not....but won't be able to figure that out ever....long story anyway....blah blah...

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! Yeah I thought about that or being on the Oprah show but in the end I think I wouldn't be able to accept their excuses especially since my memories of my mom are awful, she was very abusive and pretty much hated me which at that age I could tell she did and my father, well, why did he chose her over me? He was the one who took me out and dumped me, he never came back for me. That's the part I don't like....ah, let me stop before I start crying again.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry
Dont cry *hugs* I cant believe you remember all that. They dont sound like they deserve your love anyway.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to finally 'see' you Jellybelly! I always laugh when I see your name because my sister's nickname while growing up was KellyBelly!

I'm sorry you have such an emotional past. Just be true to yourself and your child. You can't change the past, but you do control your future.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Russian Blue
Nice to finally 'see' you Jellybelly! I always laugh when I see your name because my sister's nickname while growing up was KellyBelly!
how the heck did she get that nickname?

thank you, no sense in thinking about it either because i don't like to be sad like that, i'm way too bubbly!! some times as my hubby would interject! LOL!

G

ghostuser

Hey jelly belly... you'll definetly fit in in malaysia... EVERYONE here is of mixed descent and looks pretty much like you do...

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEAH!!! finally a place where I'll actually fit in and not feel weird or odd!! I reckon I'll be moon-pie face until I ever get a chance to move there

thank ya for the compliments though!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
okay, here's mine don't laugh and don't expect it to stay up for long I'm a bit camera shy! and no I don't want it posted on members gallery...this was taken ummmm 6 years ago, I'm still the same but with acne and a little weight from pregnancy and my eyebrows grew back!
I think you are just beautiful!!! (And don't feel bad...we all (me too..
) gain some weight from pregnancy.) Everyone is so attractive from the pics I have seen... I just waded through 20 pages of pics since the last time I had checked this thread!!! (that'll teach me to ignore this thread for a couple months!!!!!
) Was just too busy and hadn't had time to check it out for awhile.....my God...you are all very attractive!!!!

I am going to try to attach a pic of me that I really like, from several years ago...may take a few minutes...

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually, I haven't had time to even try to post a pic yet...will do that now...I was reading the story of your parents....I feel it is their loss that they abondoned you...but maybe they had reasons (but not good ones)....I guess even though they treated you the way they did...if there is ever a way to meet them, I would just want to, just to ask them why. I guess I have a curious nature...but then again....you are way better off without them...and look what a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart you have become!!!!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so nice to see faces!
JB, you really are gorgeous! I love your clothes in those pictures, too.
The hair's pretty straight, too, but I like the curls better.

hey...how can you drink so much coffee & have such white teeth? not fair!

I just can't imagine you being abandoned...that's really sad & must be frustrating for you
. And they've really missed out, because you've turned out great. You have a wide-open future, as Russian Blue said...and no preconceived notions of who you are, so you can be whoever you want to be.

I'd love to see a pic of Debby, too

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This was from a few years ago....when I was younger and much better looking...and before I had a baby!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You look like a movie star in that picture
You can't be too bad, if you started out that slim!

Status
Not open for further replies.