Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes she is but hay she is my child LOL Sorry had to add that in there lOL.

Anyone know how to make the thread I want to make am I screwing it up or do I just type it in.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wonderful scan photo of Abby - I never fail to be amazed by these - you can actually make out her features - it is fab!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All right, ugh, didn't want to do this, but here. To clear up the misconception that I'm not beautiful like my daughter, LOL.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

All right, ugh, didn't want to do this, but here. To clear up the misconception that I'm not beautiful like my daughter, LOL.
great pic! But for some reason in my mind you have Black hair and light eyes and a big smile! (Rockcat has me thinking of how I picture people from TCS in my mind)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

great pic! But for some reason in my mind you have Black hair and light eyes and a big smile! (Rockcat has me thinking of how I picture people from TCS in my mind)
Probably cause my daughter has dark hair and gray, almost colorless eyes. You can't tell by this photo, but my eyes are a blue-gray.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe that is what it is. Fill me in who is your daughter? If she is a memeber I have never made the connection!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Maybe that is what it is. Fill me in who is your daughter? If she is a memeber I have never made the connection!!
Oh, she is a member but she hasn't posted much except when our first Smudge died. I posted a couple pics - one in the Secret Santa thread because I had her hold up the quilt I made JennyRanson, and I posted one of her holding Smudge II when we first got him.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok here I am everyone LOL. No face but my kids liked this one cause Abby kicked as they took it
There is a new belly pump picture in the thread called Abbygayle Nikole Due Date Vote Now lol.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

ok here I am everyone LOL. No face but my kids liked this one cause Abby kicked as they took it
There is a new belly pump picture in the thread called Abbygayle Nikole Due Date Vote Now lol.
OH MY!!! That's one Big belly! Wow! I didnt even know you were pregnant! Wowsers. Good luck my dear!!

So I was searching for pics on my mans computer, and there is like 50 billion, and couldnt find any real good ones, but I came up with these ones. I'll have more whenever I am able to find 'em.

So...this is how much we rock at making a cute family.

Aaand this is how much I love kareoke.
I scraped out the faces, for that one rule I forgot about. Don't know what song this was, but I musta really liked it.

This is how much my daughter and I rock. Period.

And this picture is just plain definition awesome....There's SO MUCH going on it's unbeliveable. So there's like a gazillion pictures on the fridge, my mans hand is making the peace sign, AND looking like he's picking my nose, and I've got the perfect face to go with it all...Swear it was unplanned.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, when ever I remember I've got a pic from my dress fitting last weekend that I'll post as soon as I bring my camera to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.