Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Nice pic Susie Woosie!!! You are definatly your mothers child. You guys have the same face structure and nose and eyes! You guys both look very happy!
Thanks Jillsy Willsy........
I don't think I look like Mom, but some people have told me that before.......I just wish I was naturally skinny like her. That I have to blame from Dad's side of the family!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Thanks Jillsy Willsy........
I don't think I look like Mom, but some people have told me that before.......I just wish I was naturally skinny like her. That I have to blame from Dad's side of the family!
Well heck!!! Atleast one side is skinny! You have a chance! I got the fat gene from both of my parents!!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ryn

What a beautiful horse and a cute kid.
A great picture. I love horses.
Thanks, I think she is cute too, I'll keep her
Atleast she looks good in pics, I didn't want to scare everyone so I deleted my picture

That horse is pretty, he is a (spoiled)brat though. I like the mustang, we thought he was black but he looks chocolate now.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow that looks like a lot of fun! the view from the top of that mountain was beautiful too

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great new pictures everyone!

I took a new one tonight to show my mom my hair (I got 3 inches cut off!)
So I have my short 'do back again! YAY!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks awesome Kenz. Cute sweater too.

I have an appointment to get mine cut and colored next Wednesday so I'll post a new pic then.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

That looks awesome Kenz. Cute sweater too.

I have an appointment to get mine cut and colored next Wednesday so I'll post a new pic then.
Thanks Emily! I have to get my colored really bad
- but it looks better now that I got the length taken off - I'll probly get my colored/highlighted around Christmas time again, I wish I could do it myself, but I've learned not to do that

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thanks Emily! I have to get my colored really bad
- but it looks better now that I got the length taken off - I'll probly get my colored/highlighted around Christmas time again, I wish I could do it myself, but I've learned not to do that
Your hair looks great! btw
I know what you mean about coloring..christmas time and doing it yourself.
I got highlights in October and I'm ready to color it back to dark brown but I want to wait closer to christmas so when I take pictures the color looks fresh, not faded (my dark brown on my natural med brown hair always looks reddish after a while). It's costly getting your hair done...esp my hair since its pretty long and thick.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Great new pictures everyone!

I took a new one tonight to show my mom my hair (I got 3 inches cut off!)
So I have my short 'do back again! YAY!
You are beautiful Mackenzie, so any "do" works.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your hair mackenzie! You are so pretty! You look so good with your "short do" I don't think I could get away with that kinda style, it would make my chubby cheeks a little chubbier, LOL! (although taking a little off wouldn't hurt, since my hair is almost to my butt) I like your color, mine is a boring mousy brown

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK a couple new ones of me. And ok... I know I havent been on much lately and Im so sorry! I missed ya'll so much!! I am getting ready to post a new thread because I have some exciting news!! Anyways.... here are some new ones.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I love your hair mackenzie! You are so pretty! You look so good with your "short do" I don't think I could get away with that kinda style, it would make my chubby cheeks a little chubbier, LOL! (although taking a little off wouldn't hurt, since my hair is almost to my butt) I like your color, mine is a boring mousy brown
Thank you! I don't look good with longer hair - my face looks super chubby! So I try to stick with a shorter 'do, I've always wanted long beautiful hair, but its not in my cards! I'm ment to have the short and sassy hair!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Mackenzie you are Adorable!!!
Thank you so very much!

Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

You are beautiful Mackenzie, so any "do" works.
Awwwww
Ryan you sure know how to make a woman feel good!

Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Your hair looks great! btw
I know what you mean about coloring..christmas time and doing it yourself.
I got highlights in October and I'm ready to color it back to dark brown but I want to wait closer to christmas so when I take pictures the color looks fresh, not faded (my dark brown on my natural med brown hair always looks reddish after a while). It's costly getting your hair done...esp my hair since its pretty long and thick.
Oh yeah, I had my hair dark brown once and HATED it - I looked so washed out in pictures! I like my color its at now... its a fake blonde - I'm naturally a darker blonde! But its not that bad to get it colored - for me, its only about.. $40
Love it!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

new pics!! I love the hair a little curly like that!!! I've missed seeing that siggy too... cute little Lilo and my dear Petals!!!
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.