Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm I'm trying to find photos where I'm not pulling a silly face, or posing with a statue or other crazy thing we find....

We've been living in the US for nearly 8 months now, and so have heaps of crazy touristy photos!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Those are great Sarah!!! I love the one with the leprechaun, that is one AWESOME costume!!!
Yeah, it's cool huh??

I must get my hubby to take more photos. I'm the chief photo taker, so the only time photos get taken of me is if I find something silly I want to do

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yeah, it's cool huh??

I must get my hubby to take more photos. I'm the chief photo taker, so the only time photos get taken of me is if I find something silly I want to do
Me too Sarah! I swear, no one would even know that I was in Florida this year....there's 1 picture of me!
Working the camera is just too much for Tom!

Fwan~ I love the new pics of you!!! Is your hair long now??? It looked short in your other pics. I like it long, very sexy! You guys looked like you were pretty trashed in that 1 pic!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Me too Sarah! I swear, no one would even know that I was in Florida this year....there's 1 picture of me!
Working the camera is just too much for Tom!

Fwan~ I love the new pics of you!!! Is your hair long now??? It looked short in your other pics. I like it long, very sexy! You guys looked like you were pretty trashed in that 1 pic!
Haha, we werent trashed yet!!

My hair is long, it looks shorter in other pics because its really layered!!
Thanks for your comment babe

danie40

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
okay, am I the only one who is obsessed with taking pictures of me with my cats? I did get a new camera and had to test it out with of course my cats....here are a few....

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by danie40

okay, am I the only one who is obsessed with taking pictures of me with my cats? I did get a new camera and had to test it out with of course my cats....here are a few....
This kitty reminds me so much of my darling Sash! Your not alone, I have quite a few pictures of me and Sash together.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone's pics are beautiful! It's so nice to put faces with names. Here are a couple of me:

This one hubby took while I was sitting at the computer in our living room.

This one he took while we were in Vegas last summer. I love the background.

But this one is more what I normally look like. I hate wearing my hair down because it's too hot, not to mention I hate getting up early enough to do anything with it.
Oh, this one is me and Brian on our honeymoon in Hawaii. We were stuck inside that day because it rained.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is really interesting. It is nice to put a face to some names around here, so I guess I'll show some of mine. They aren't that great, but if anyone out there is like me... meaning normally having to take pictures of yourself, you understand.

This was taken the other night as per request from a friend of mine.

Before going to the bar.

Now, this is my guy Tony. We met online about 3 years ago, and we finally met back in March which is when this was taken. So
and... thing's are still going well, so woohoo!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

Now, this is my guy Tony. We met online about 3 years ago, and we finally met back in March which is when this was taken. So
and... thing's are still going well, so woohoo!
[/font]
I met Brian online too.
Only we met less than 3 years ago in Oct 03. We were married in Oct 05.

Online relationships are great though. They force you to get to know someone and what makes them tick before you are allowed to be together and let the physical stuff get in the way. Good luck with Tony!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I met Brian online too.
Only we met less than 3 years ago in Oct 03. We were married in Oct 05.

Online relationships are great though. They force you to get to know someone and what makes them tick before you are allowed to be together and let the physical stuff get in the way. Good luck with Tony!
It's been interesting to say the least. Just sucks though cause he isn't here you know. He's not THAT far away, but enough that it makes thing's virutally impossible. He was suppose to come back this summer, but life got the better of everything as usual, so it was a no-go. I love him to death though.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by danie40

No, sorry I have no idea what you're talking about....

She was staring into my eyes, then decided to lick my nose just as I took the photo

Mum, you're squishing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.