Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Louise....what a beautiful picture of you and Lee!!!!
You are very pretty!!!!

Bunn...I loved your pic...count me in as one more person who thinks you are attractive! What is your real name by the way? And when is your big wedding day?

Heidi...I never get tired of seeing pics of you....you are as beautiful outside as you are inside!!!!

Brenda...What a cute picture! Looks like you were having alot of fun!!!! You are so very pretty, too!!!

Leslie....you need never apologize for the way you look or feel bad about it at ALL!!!! I see a very beautiful woman in that picture!!!! I only wish you could see it as well!!!! You have such a great personality and your beauty matches it! I mean that!!!!!

Tamme....that is a great picture of you with your cat!!!! You also are very pretty!!!!!! (and so is the cat.
)

Wibble...can't see yours very well...are you sure the person taking the pic wasn't just a bit tipsy as well? :laughing: But from what I can see you look very pretty!!! You have no need to be camera shy!!!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh debby, we all see you as eing so beautiful too! But as I can remember even you are unhappy with yourdelf even though we don't think you have any reason to be. Thank you for your kind words, I'll work on me and you work on you too okay?

Hugs

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So Wibble...you're a little wobbly? :tounge2: Although the pic is a little fuzzy (Debby must be right about the picture taker!) you look so cute! I agree - no need to be camera shy!!!!

And Tamme - what a great pic! You looked so glamourous in your wedding photos, and you look so cute here!

Leslie - you've already had the lecture from me!

Laurie

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already posted this one on the Wedding Thread...but then BodLover told me about this thread. Somehow I must have over looked it all of these months...but it's so cool to see everyone pictures! Everyone is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I do hope more people post their pictures...I'm dying to see what everyone looks like!

-Shell

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell!!!! You are just beautiful!!! I still think you could be a model!!!! ( I think I said that in the other thread, but if not, I'm saying it again!!)

Make sure you e-mail Anne and ask her to submit that pic into the members gallery!!!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, you could be a model

I was asked by a model rep once to model for a large clothing company, then I woke up, lol.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah BuNN - don't say things like that - remember we've all seen you picture!!! (LOL)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, now that I have worked out my scanner, I decided you may as well know what I look like. I just hope that your monitors don't break! This picture was taken when I was 5 months preggers with my little angel.

Kellye

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Get him to take those big shoes off, he'll drop 3 inches
Oh don't tell him I said so.

*me hides.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Ill try!:laughing:

Its totally unfair, I am the eldest in my family of 7 kids, but I am the shortest. Where is the justice in that!?

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Growbags in your shoes may help. Nout wrong with being short, it means clothes aren't as expensive. Costs me a fortune in clothes

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm 5'2" and I'm pretty sure my clothes cost just as much as a tall woman's clothes... I know baby clothes are darn expensive - and they're teeny weeny things!!! So unfortunately, BunN, they just don't discriminate against us like they should!

VERY cute pic!!!! And you should DEFINITELY take the time to post over in the Pictures!Pictures! thread.

Hi!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have tried putting this picture into the pictures pictures thread, but it wont let me because I already have this picture up.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You look adorable! And you don't even look pregnant there!!
I don't know what to tell you about posting the pic over there, maybe Anne can help.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Or...I just thought of this...I could merge this thread over into that one for you...but I have to go offline soon and won't do it unless you say it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.