Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Judging by that picture, "single" Katherine won't stay that way for long! Great picture chick- looking great is the ultimate revenge!
hehehe Thanks Amy!! I felt good about myself that night, so that was really nice. It was great to let loose this weekend and go a little wild!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is me and my boyfriend-John. My hair isn't this long anymore, its shorter! Plus it was windy outside so my hair looks miserable!

This is me and my 2 little brothers this summer, well, they aren't little anymore, they are bigger and taller than me now!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Thanks Sarah, I got the top from Forever 21...don't know if those are in your neck of the woods but I LOVE that store. Cute stuff for REALLY cheap!

I was in a good place that night, we had a blast!
I have the dress your roomate is wearing. I bought it at Gadzooks, which is really "Forever 21", but they kept the first name. I agree, that store is awesome! Realllllly cute stuff, for great prices!!!

You look beautiful Katherine!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Thanks Sarah, I got the top from Forever 21...don't know if those are in your neck of the woods but I LOVE that store. Cute stuff for REALLY cheap!

I was in a good place that night, we had a blast!
No, we don't have that around here, but I think I would be a regular customer if we did!

So glad you had a great time, you deserve it!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Katherine, very nice
ultimate revenge eh? I bet the ex would be really squirming to see exactly what he let go! HIS LOSS! You look fantastic - you go out and knock em dead
or you could jsut head in Ryan's direction...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Great pictures, Mackenzie! It's great to put a face to your name!

Your hair doesn't look miserable! I thought it looked great! It holds so much better than mine in windy weather!
Awww....thanks!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

You don't seem that hairy!!!! Maybe you shaved earlier!!

Nice photo though really and nice to meet you!!

Silly Jilly & Kitters
Originally Posted by STLGRL5

LOL, yea I shaved first.. Now how did you get a wig on your kitty on that pic lol?
It's a Cozmo fashion makeover CD program. It looked so cute on her I had to save the pic... My nephew would be upset to know that I turned him into a niece with the same program!!!

lisangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well I couldn't sleep and I looked at everyones awesome pictures.
so far all i've talked about was ted brogan, never really introduced myself.
anyways my name is Lis, lived in florida my whole life. I love art, photography, music, and yes cats :-) I'll be 23 nov 2nd.. although most people think I'm 15-18 (i get that a lot)

I will be moving up north soon to Fredericksburg Virginia to be with my most awesome boyfriend, Ted Brogans dad :-)

here are some crazy pictures.

Mike and I being gooofy like always! :-)

us after our favorite beachside pizza rest. Bizzaros (melbourne fl)

ted brogan and I on valentines day this year.

me after going to the art museum, i hate this one. (i am soo small) hehe! tiny me.

lastly me and ted brogan EXTREME Crazy cats!

anyways still looking at everyones awesome pics. I am having major insomnia this week .. shesh.

lisangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well, I am into sketching, graphic arts, painting, and some graphic designs + auto cad.

I want to get into photography or get into cutting hair and styling for a living someday. I cut my own hair all the time. lol want to learn the trade I guess.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is me. Sorry about the quality of the picture, it was taken with a friends mobile phone.

This is the face my kittens first see when they open their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.