Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you can take seeing another pic of me! This is my hubby and I at the Christmas party! We are both on the round side!
The party was fab though! Lots of live musoc and food!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is fun. Great pictures guys! I'll post one shortly. I can almost picture the whole TCS gang! (or most of you...hint,hint)

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Christy! I love the picture! You are so very pretty! I thought so in the other thread you posted your picture in also!!!

Teresa! I love the picture of you and your hubby!!!!! You also are very pretty!!!! Don't ever doubt it!!!!
And I love seeing pics of your kids!!! They are such an attractive group of kids! I think Jason, Joe and Jeremey are very handsome!!! Especially Jeremey....he looks like the type I am usually attracted to! What a cutie!! Hopefully I got those names right, and did not just say that the 4 year old was the type I am usually attracted to! :LOL:

Jason!!! Great picture! You are very handsome!

By the way....if any of you have posted pics here, and would like them to be in the members gallery, you need to send Anne a PM, to ask her to do that when she has time, because she is very busty and doesn't always get a chance to check in here to see the new pics posted. Just let her know if you have posted a pic you would like to be "your" pic for the gallery!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for that Debby! And I totally agree - what a great group of people!!!!

It IS fun.

Keep 'em coming!!!!

:tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soooooo Debby, Anne is very 'busty' huh???? :LOL: Sorry, I just had to. I laughed when I read it. Too cute!

BTW, I'm once again having trouble posting a picture. I'm trying to post my family one so...for those who have received it and would like to save me from the misery of pitching my scanner across the room, please feel free to cme to my rescue!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I just gave myself the biggest laugh I have had in ages!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Look at that typo I just made in my last post!!!!! I would go in and change it, but it is so funny I think I'll just leave it there!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'm such a moron!!!!

I meant to say...Anne is so BUSY...not BUSTY!!!!! :laughing2

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAHAHA!!! We posted at the same time, Ghys! So you did catch that one, eh??? :laughing:

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Debby
you need to send Anne a PM, to ask her to do that when she has time, because she is very busty and doesn't always get a chance to check in here....
Debby...very busty...too funny...:tounge2:
:tounge2:

Don't worry I'll forgive you this time!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I actually caught that before you guys posted about it, and I laughed so hard at myself, I had tears coming down my face! :LOL: I think I'll just leave it there...what the heck, it's worth a laugh!!!! How on earth I got that T in there is beyond me!!! :LOL: :laughing: :laughing2

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll post your family picture for you, Ghys.....I hope this is the one you meant...give me a second....

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're too funny Debby! I just about busted a gut when I read that. You must have done a double key hit!

Thanks so much for posting the picture for me. You are a doll. Now how come it comes out so nice and clear for you??? Aaaargh! Someday I will get this right!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know why it comes out nice and clear....I just used the pic you e-mailed me and all I did was resize it down to 400 pixels and post it!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! What great pics everyone!! You ALL look faaaabulous!!

And Debby is famous for her typo's you know.... in fact it was one of her typo's that started a veeeerrrryyyyyy looooooong thread about a certain "pop Star" a while back!!!! Oh yes, you know what I mean Beddy....
:LOL: :LOL:

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope you're all ready for something quite horrible, if not, make yourself some tea/coffee/vodka and prepare thouselves for a sight only seen as attractive by my fiancee(spelling) and I think our cat.

Note the evil red eyes and the slighty bad haircut. Also how I lean forward to get into shot. Eeek the horror!

And no I refuse to smile, I always feel self consious (sp, again)

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, BuNN, I hate smiling too. I feel such a geek when I see a smiling picture of me - I think it goes back to when I had a gap inbetween my front teeth (thank heaven for veneers)!!

I think you've got really nice eyes.

It's great to see everyone's pictures. The batteries ran out on my friend's digital camera after the 3 shots of my cats so I didn't get a chance to take some of me.

Another time soon, when he's charged the batteries up again!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BuNN - thats a great pic!! Mr Serious eh!?!? hehehehe
I know what you mean about smiling, though just wait till your wedding day!!! All the darn photos!! By the end of the day my smile was soooo tired it looked ridiculous!! (and my face ached!! hahaha)

And Yola.... thats such a LAME excuse!! I demand a photo - NOW!! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.