Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

You're welcome!!! You're beautiful, there's no reason for you to have zero confidence!!!

I'm such a wuss when it comes to needles, blood, and pain in general!
You go girl!!!
I've never been called beautiful!!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to see everyone!! Ya'll are all darling!!!

Howard, I like you with the beard rather than not.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lacey DF, you are beautiful as well. You'd do well, out here in Hollywood. Shem, I think you're beautiful also. You look exotic. Are you part Indian or something like that? I love your light eyes with your dark complextion and hair.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Lacey DF, you are beautiful as well. You'd do well, out here in Hollywood. Shem, I think you're beautiful also. You look exotic. Are you part Indian or something like that? I love your light eyes with your dark complextion and hair.
aw, Hope, thank you!!!
You're such a sweetie! By the way, where are all your pictures?!?!?!

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Thank you.. I'm not part indian.. Lot's of people ask if I've got Italian in me as well.. I've got celtic blood apparently

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

aw, Hope, thank you!!!
You're such a sweetie! By the way, where are all your pictures?!?!?!
God help you all, I don't think you want to see my pictures. I'll break your screens, with my mug.

I have beautiful kitties, that's my saving grace. They make up for what I look like, if you know what I mean.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nonsense Hope
! Shem, I know there is/was a segment of the Celtic population called "Black Irish" as they were dark, perhaps your complexion comes from that sort of a background? My dad would tan very dark, and had black hair when he was young. I thought he actually looked Italian also.

Here's a pic of Mum and Dad when they were dating, they would've been 18 or 19. Dig that car in the background
!

Cindy aka RoseHawke

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Hope, don't be silly. It would be cool to see ya, but we don't need to see a picture of you to know that you are a beautiful person. We already know you are by who you are and how wonderful you treat us all on here!

Cindy, that picture is awesome!!! I love looking at old pictures like that!!! Thanks for sharing!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, don't laugh. Here I am in 1999, with Paul Stanley. This picture was taken in Toronto. I flew to Toronto to see Paul perform as The Phantom of the Opera. I had short hair back then. Also, it's not a good picture of Paul or I for that matter.

Here is a more recent picture. I have long hair, but you can't tell because it's back in a ponytail. One is me as me and one is the same picture Photoshopped to give me Paul's Starchild make up.

I warned you all.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope, I remember that first picture now!!! I don't remember where I saw it, but I remember seeing it somewhere. That picture is awesome of you and your man!!!
Holy cow, your skin looks flawless! And such a pretty smile!!!

You are beautiful, Hope! Did you photoshop that yourself? If so, you did an awesome job!!! It looks so cool!!!

How did you get to meet Paul Stanley...did you fly out there, knowing he would be there, and then get lucky and got to meet him, or what?

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us, Hope. No need to warn us or to be embarrassed at all!!! You're fabulous!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first picture is on my Website, Hope's Paul Stanley Page. I don't know if you have ever gone to my site or not. I don't think I ever put it up on here to see. I thought it was an awful picture of both of us.

I've met Paul Stanley quite a few times. I knew he was in The Phantom of The Opera in Toronto, so I actually flew there twice during the time he was there to see him in it.

I photoshopped the make up onto my face, on the bottom picture. I'm always messin' around doing silly things with Photoshop.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's where I saw that picture---on your website!

That photoshopped pic is awesome...even more awesome that you did it yourself. I guess I should have assumed you did it yourself, since you have posted your fabulous pieces of work on TCS.

Thanks again, Hope!!!

One more question: Does Paul Stanley remember you each time you see him? That would be awesome!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's where I saw that picture---on your website!

That photoshopped pic is awesome...even more awesome that you did it yourself. I guess I should have assumed you did it yourself, since you have posted your fabulous pieces of work on TCS.

Thanks again, Hope!!!

One more question: Does Paul Stanley remember you each time you see him? That would be awesome!!!
Thanks, I think I'm pretty good with Photoshop and graphics. I make all of my own graphics on my website. It's the one thing I've found I can do well at.

I don't know if Paul really remembers me, each time he see's me. I know I look familiar to him, and he'll say something like, "I know you". But I don't know if he really remembers EXACTLY who I am. He just remembers that he's seen me before.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh Hope, don't be silly. It would be cool to see ya, but we don't need to see a picture of you to know that you are a beautiful person. We already know you are by who you are and how wonderful you treat us all on here!

Cindy, that picture is awesome!!! I love looking at old pictures like that!!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks and you're welcome, Lacey! I'll have to see what I can do about a picture of me, I'm usually the one behind the camera, too.

Well, geez, Hope, I don't know why you were apprehensive
! You look just fine, luv!

Cindy

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Juniper

Wow, it is great to put faces with the names!

Here are Meeko and I at my mom's house, about a year ago.
Hi Kyle
nice to "Meet" you!
that´s a great so see you! my friend!

Meeko is a lucky for the big hug that you give to him!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shem

This was taken a while ago.. I don't like it but then I don't like any pictures of me
OMG!
Linsay!
NICE to meet you!!!
You has a terrific eyes!

I´m chicken to use a piercings
that you show, you´re a brave girl!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

OK, don't laugh. Here I am in 1999, with Paul Stanley. This picture was taken in Toronto. I flew to Toronto to see Paul perform as The Phantom of the Opera. I had short hair back then. Also, it's not a good picture of Paul or I for that matter.

I warned you all.
Come on Hope!
don´t say that!
you´re beauty as always

your eyes cut whatever breath to someone!
Even to Mr Stanley!

Thanks for share this lovely moment of your life
I figured that is a great memmorie for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.