Pictures, Pictures - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At our club's national meeting in Colorado Springs this summer. I'm driving. The other folks are a soldier (who was going to Afghanistan the next day), his wife and sister-in-law (with kids).

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me and my 3 doggies (Spike, Sam and Lola) from a couple years ago. I don't have a single recent picture of me. My hair is now shorter and I've lost some weight, otherwise haven't changed much.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here I am in my mom's kitchen in Minnesota, helping to get Christmas dinner ready.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me in 1988:

and in 2008:

I've lost weight since this pic and have curly hair again, more like the earlier pic.. and the hair is about the same color as the earlier one too.....eeeeek, I just realised that!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've merged the new thread with the Pictures, Pictures Thread.

It's nice to see some new pictures.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most recent photo. Some on FB have already seen this one. I was trying to set my camera up with the tripod to take some headshots and forgot I didn't set the timer... so here's my 'deer in headlights' look.

And another 'not-quite-right' shot... but it's still okay... and no, I did not submit this one either for the headshots...

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is me and Parker..I used that chair temp. till I got my computer chair and he LOVED laying over the arm like that. Seemed uncomfortable...but I guess he liked it.

And here is me and the queen, Sami. This is an older photo.

And one of me with my brother.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, reviving this thread for newer members and updated pics! Let's see those faces!!!!

And I got my hair cut today. I'm surprised I'm keeping it so short. And I actually had it shaped - not just chop cut!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hate photos of myself, so I must trust you people a lot...

I don't have anything real recent, this is me about a year and a half ago - I've lost some weight since then, so imagine a thinner Mystik:

Me and my sister-in-law, the only other person in my family who is a cat-lover (she's also close to 6 feet tall to my 5'3"...
):

Then I tried to find a photo of me without sunglasses on... this is me with my nephew Logan a few years back (he's 4 1/2 now...). I always thought photos make me look chunky, but I'm about 30 pounds lighter now than I was in this photo, and I don't know WHAT that is on my shirt. I blame Logan:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will play.

This was less than a year ago at a friend's birthday celebration. I have lots of pics of me with various critters (chickens, bunnies, cats, dog) but none with all three of my cats and I. Will have to work on getting one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.