Pictures of the latest foster kittens!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Are you saying Lava Girl is a nut name?

I'm just playing.
No !!! But I know pretty must everyone that partakes in Susies sick humor that's what it is you know
I just had to do it because ya gotta
once we get started

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

She likes leaving those last comments then goes to bed
I think she wants us all to sit around and go on and on about the stuff, then she LQQKS innocent because she didn't chime in
I think it's a conspiracy to make us look trashy
She's a sicko
Yep I agree! I think we should get her in some way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

She likes leaving those last comments then goes to bed
I think she wants us all to sit around and go on and on about the stuff, then she LQQKS innocent because she didn't chime in
I think it's a conspiracy to make us look trashy
She's a sicko
Hey now, who you callin a sicko????

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No !!! But I know pretty must everyone that partakes in Susies sick humor that's what it is you know
I just had to do it because ya gotta
once we get started
Yeah I know! LOL I had a mama cat with her litter of 5 week old babies Stan named them all after nuts. They were all males and he ummm named them according to size of their.........

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hummmm....so should I name my kittens after nuts????
I think I should name the girl almond or lava girl lol.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Yeah I know! LOL I had a mama cat with her litter of 5 week old babies Stan named them all after nuts. They were all males and he ummm named them according to size of their.........
No Comment ......

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What adorable faces to wake up too!! I want them all!!!

I'd name them, Billy, Bobby, Buddy, Bucky and Babette!n(Babs for short)

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Nikki!!
I'm sooooooo in love with my God babies
You know, now you'll have to post pics of them atleast a couple times a week

Kenzie is so lucky to have you for her foster Meowmy!!! You have touched her life and given her the ONLY chance she had in life to grow up and be the beauty we know she is.I applaud you for opening up your heart and to Colin for opening up his home
.He sounds like an animal lover like Shawn

Not sure about names though.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
They are adorable. I did come up with a list of nuts all starting with the same letter. Only problem is that I only came up with 4

Pecan, Pine nut, Pistachio, Peanut

and Lava Girl?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm open to suggestions- so far I believe it's 4 boys and one girl.
my name suggestions:
Adam, Archie, Asher, Amar & Amy
cuties!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww
how absolutely precious!!!!!!! they really are a bunch of cuties! As for names, this may sound weird
but your thread about shotguns made me think you could name them after kinds of guns
ya know, Winchester, Magnum, etc. I don't know any other kinds of guns

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well everyone, it looks like I won't be naming the kitties after all. I posted this in the cat lounge, but I wanted to post it here as well....

Ok....so i'm about to cry, but I guess it's a good thing
. I just took all five of the newest kittens to the shelter for the check ups and the vet said that they were in good enough condition and old enough to be placed up for adoption. I just found out today that the new PetSmart in our town has set up a special section of their store as a permenant adoption area for our animal shelter (Our volunteers will be comming in 2-3 times a day to feed them, socialize them, and check on them- we also have a little area to vaccinate them in.) Petsmart really went out of their way to accomidate our shelter animals!
I talk to the president of our shelter earlier and she said that so far, the satelite adoption center at Petsmart is working increadably well- we've already had dozens of kittens and cats adopted out of there! What wonderful news!! Also, no adoption fees go to benefit the store- they all go difrectly to the shelter to help the animals. . So as of right now, Kenzie as well as all 5 of the new kittens are on their way to the new Petsmart to be fully vaccinated then placed up for adoption. I am emailing the president of the shelter all of their pictures to post on the website so that they will also get lots of views. Wish those babies luck everyone! Hopefully all 6 of them will find homes soon! I definitely wasn't expecting to go from 6 kittens in one day to 0....so right now i'm a little sad and Colin's house definitely feels empty with just Fosters and I here at the moment
. but it's for the best, the sooner the kittens are able to get out there and be seen, the sooner they can be placed in loving forever homes. I will be checking on them periodically until they are all adopted out- so I will let ya'll know whenever one gets a home. If you don't mind sparing a few ((((adoption vibes))) that would be wonderful for those little fluffy ones. Thanks again everyone.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhh....naming kittens. At the shelter we name the litter with the same first letter as well. We have "Slippers & Skeeter". Righ now we have a litter "Sweet Pea(who is not so people friendly), Sponge Bob, Scooby Doo(RB), Sleeping Bo(he was sleeping beauty until we realized he's a he), & Super Man. "Buttercup, Buttons, Buck, & Basil".Or we go for the same endings...."Tippy, Flippy & Skippy". Needless to say, most adoptees change the kitty's names!

The kittens are cute...I love the pic of the tabby/white one walking & talking.

Didn't see your post until aftyer you posted. Sorry you lost the babies, but hey, they'll get adopted sooner this way! Do they have any more kittens for you to foster?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Ahhh....naming kittens. At the shelter we name the litter with the same first letter as well. We have "Slippers & Skeeter". Righ now we have a litter "Sweet Pea(who is not so people friendly), Sponge Bob, Scooby Doo(RB), Sleeping Bo(he was sleeping beauty until we realized he's a he), & Super Man. "Buttercup, Buttons, Buck, & Basil".Or we go for the same endings...."Tippy, Flippy & Skippy". Needless to say, most adoptees change the kitty's names!

The kittens are cute...I love the pic of the tabby/white one walking & talking.

Didn't see your post until aftyer you posted. Sorry you lost the babies, but hey, they'll get adopted sooner this way! Do they have any more kittens for you to foster?
Those are cute names you thought of.
/ No, no kittens currently need to be fostered at the moment, but that will probably change in the new day or so....there's always kittens and puppies out there that need good foster homes. I'm still a bit sad, but it's definitely a good sad....I know that these little angels will all find a good home
/ Thanks for all the sweet words!