Pictures of our new kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Laurie,

No interaction with Kitty or Lucky yet and we haven't put the screen door on my bedroom yet because the vet stated that if she has any contact with the other cats, they could end up with a URI as well. So, we're just biding our time. Right now I have a folded up box pushed in the doorframe so when I open the bedroom door nobody jumps in and Charm doesn't jump out. However, our dog and Charm have sniffed noses (just this morning as a matter of fact) and it was so cute. I've been feeling like I've been neglecting Lucky a bit with playing - so now I've devised a schedule to make time to play with her. She has been giving me a quiet type of hiss from time to time so I know she's feeling a bit stressed about a new addition as well as me not spending as much time with her. Sometimes I wish there were 2 of me, you know?

I'll let you all know when Charm meets the other girls. It'll probably be a while yet as she's on antibiotics (amoxicillan) right now and still sneezing a bit, but I think it's getting less and less.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! She is beautiful! She could also be Merlin's twin. He has the same spot on his back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Adrienne,

Your babies are so precious! I love them all - and yes, your Merlin does look a bit like Charm. And Pepperpot is fabulous looking! I thought Excalibur has the same type markings as Charm (but of course Excalibur's are gold/orange). What a tiny kitten that one was, hey? That's how little Charm is - so tiny. But full of that kitten energy and so very full of charm.

Thanks for the link to the pictures - I'm so happy you shared them with me - they made me smile.