This here is Abby, my 7 month old tortie point Himmie girl:

This is Daisy, one of my Cockatiels:

This is Savanna, my other Cockatiels:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yes, they definately keep me busy, especially Bailey, who demands lots of attention and exercise! Yup, he's a camera playa!
My big red goof ball. I just can't believe people think that Doberman Pinschers are "viscous" and "dangerous." I mean, look at that face! Hell, my Min Pin is more viscous! She can guard a house better than Bailey can anyday and she weighs 10 lbs! Bailey just wags his tail and jumps on the stranger's lap!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What lovely pets you have-yes, dobies get a bad rep just like pitties. You must have a busy household,huh?? But its all worth it.....

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a friend with a female red dobie, everyone was afraid of her because she'd run up to you showing her teeth.

She was only smiling, something she taught herself from watching her human mom I guess

leilaluv

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!! A LUTINO!!!!

I have ababy cockatiel, I'm handraising. Havent named him yet, He's a pied grey and yellow, IM looking forward to a lutino, how BEAUTIFUL!! Love ur pets, I need to post mine! I'll do it tonight

shelly1212

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love your Min Pin, I have one but she is the fatest little thing and it must be genes since she really doesn't eat much. I heard obesity is a problem with Min Pins but yours is nice and fit. Mine has her floppy ears as well that has never stood up.

Love your photos!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bailey is a sweetie pie but then I have a soft spot for dobes. I notice that his ears don't stand but are cropped...Do they when he is on the alert or not at all?

My red girl Zoe was a "vicious" dobie too...always wanting to get in my lap and snuggle.
....But she fit the standard of being tolerant but aloof with strangers which didn't really endear her wholeheartedly to people.

I love min pins too...Does everyone come up to you and tell you its a Miniature Doberman Pinscher? I always hated when people said "oh you have a doberman...I have a miniature doberman"..Ack! They aren't the same dog!!!

You MUST have a busy house! with the birds and cats and pups!!

Thanks for the pics!!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I had a friend with a female red dobie, everyone was afraid of her because she'd run up to you showing her teeth.

She was only smiling, something she taught herself from watching her human mom I guess
This is a submissive posture for many dogs. It is actually smiling! but to many people can be really scary! I knew a toy poodle who was just a grinning fool and she would come up to people with her little toothy grin saying "hey! I'm harmless see???" and she didn't understand why people would run the other way...!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks y'all! Yes, they keep me busy. Plus, I'm puppy sitting the neighbors dog as well! So that makes THREE dogs. But I love them all.