Pictures of my new rescue!!!!!!!YEY!!!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all, this is Ashley (shortened to Ash) who I am adopting as a result of a post in the SOS forum a while ago!! Thanks to Debra Myers for telling me it was there or I might not have seen it!!
Anyhoooo, he is around 6-7 years old, a Maine coon, neutered/vaccinated and HUGE!!! ha ha ha......His owner is moving abroad so they are rehoming the cats - apparently he is used to being around other cats so HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) the intro's won't be too bad! Anyway without further ado....here he is!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm I have another pic of him, but it says it is too big to post....any help anyone?!! Pleeeeeeease?!!!!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yipeeeeee!!!! See how big he is?!! We are taking the dog crate to collect him in (we're fetching him tomorrow!! yey!) as I don't think he'd get in the cat carrier!!! ha ha ha ha....hes looks a little on the "tubby" side to me!!!
(by the way, thats his current owner holding him)

Ps, tonight we are picking up the kitten too! Hope they all get on ok...pictures of the that baby should hopefully be up here Monday!

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bodlover! What a gorgeous kitty! He looks so huggable! Congrats on rescuing him, he's lucky to be living with a wonderful Kitty Mommy like you. I can't wait to see pics of the little kitten too

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Melissa!! Im sooo excited I wish I could go get them both now!! ha ha ha I'll probably end up taking millions of pics at the weekend so be warned.....ha ha ha

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippee Skikppee!!!!!! and a big old M-E-O-W to your new little
(ok - big) love bucket. Are you sure there are not 3 kitties all rolled up in there? I hope the previous owner is aware of how fortunate Ash is to have you now!
Congratulations to all involved.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe - but right now, you have that "glow" of the new kitty mommy and nothing can beat that! I am truly happy for you and Ash.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's beautiful!! Maine Coon Cats are generally laid back and he should adjust to his new home fine. Of course, it would be hard not to with all the love he's going to get.
If you don't mind me asking, what's the owners excuse for not moving the cats with him?

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To be honest Sandie, he didn't really say, I was just told that he was moving abroad and couldn't take them with him.....maybe its because of the quarentine laws or something, I don't know!! But I DO know Im more than happy to have him!!!
Oh, and I'll let you know how he settles in!! (I have four other males that will be fine...it just the female he's got be weary of!! ha ha ha
Can they still use PMS as an excuse even when they're spayed?!! ha ha)

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to say....Im off to get the little one now!!! YEY YEY YEY!!!! Did I tell ya that we're gonna call him Pip?!
Whoooopeeee....Hooooraah!!! Off we go.....

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe the size of Ash! That's like a jumbo king-size cat with a second helping added for good measure! It's not a cat, it's a footstool! lol What a great animal for snuggling, I'm sure!

Let us know when Pip is home!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rhea, I loved the pics! I know you're so excited too! Whenever I receive your mail, I can only sit down, grab on to my seat, hold on and laugh with you!

Love you girl,
Cat

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bodlover, Asley is ADORABLE!!! And she really is a big cat! I am so happy for you and her!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well??? How's he doing????
You know, it's a good thing someone as caring as you got him!! I just asked because I see so many pets get thrown out or abondened because people move. Excuse me....would they leave a human child behind because it's inconvenient?? If he is moving to the states, there is no quarantine at all. The only vaccine required to fly or enter the states is rabies

chee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow! I have been away sick for a few days and i find i have been missing all the excitement
I am so happy for you, that is a big Puss cat, he looks soooooo lovely, and you are picking up baby kitty too?? too much excitment
Congratulations Bodlover on your newest family members, and congratulations to them for being sooooo clever as to get you for a mummy

Can`t wait to see the millions of photos too

Chee & Breeze

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that's a big kitty!!! I love the name pip, I have since I read Great Expectations. It's such a happy, cheerful name.