Pictures of me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a size 3 in women's. I used to be called toothpick by my brother, but now I have solid biceps! My arms are twice as big as they were in that picture! I am so pround of myself, I am starting to look like I take steroids
!

Angel, you could easily be a model! You are very pretty! I'm 5'6 3/4" and on my call card I'm 5'7". The agencies lie alot to make you the top model. Eventually, I got fed up with it!

People just tell us we're skinny because they're jealous!

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't say that all people are jealous, cause I don't want to upset anyone here, but some people have a hard time realizing that saying "Hey your too skinny" is insulting to some people!

I started to body build for a couple of months, did pretty good, everyone kept telling me what big (muscular) arms I had "for a chick". lol

I've known lots of people who were models and they were told to chop their hair off, or perm it, or remove peircings and tattoos IF they wanted to keep their modeling carrier (mind you this was from little piddly agencys like barbazon). I wasn't about to do that for anyone. I treasure my hair, it's my best feature, I had enough people asking me "hey are you a boy or a girl" when I was younger with short hair. Never again! lol.

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Jaguars are my favorite species of animal.

I'm going to study them and photograph them in the wild some day, it will be so great! Hopefully I'll take care of them in a refuge breeding program some day as well.

denisey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally posted by Crazy-Cat-Lover
Denisey, that was mean! I am not to skinny!! I am 110 pounds and I am muscular! I used to be 120 pounds but I started working out alot! My Mom and her Mom are very tiny like me! Down put people down like that please! I'd rather I wasn't told I was anorexic
!
Did I say you were anorexic???umm no I didnt , just said you are too skinny, your ribs are sticking out in the last pic

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Denisey: And would you care to post a picture so that we can critize you? At any rate, gaining weight isn't something you can just snap your fingers and do for everyone, it's often as hard if not harder to gain weight then it is to loose it.
Just end it, you offended her (and upset myself I must say.)

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lheeza: LOL there yeah go! My friends family used to have this magnet on their fridge that made a joke about fat people and their family it was pretty funny but I can't remember what it said! *oddly enough NONE of the family was fat at all*

tcs - forums administration

Purraise
On behalf of TCS, this is a quick reminder that we expect our members to be courteous to each other and respectful of each other, even when disagreeing with each other. Any messages or images that are hateful or threatening in nature will be edited or deleted. In the Rules and Regulations of this forum it clearly states that flaming in any way will not be permitted. To view the complete Rules and Regulations that you agreed to when you registered, click on the red “Rules†button at the top of this page. Please keep this to a friendly discussion or this thread will be locked or deleted without any further warnings. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lhezzza I love your Bat kitty! LOL Those ears are hysterical-might I suggest otomite to get rid of the problem?

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
people used to tell me I was too skinny now that I've gained weight they can't stop commenting on how I'm too curvy.. you can't satisfy everyone all the time I guess lol, just try to satisfy yourself.. I'm happy the way I am, no matter what anyone else thinks

positive attitudes go a looong way in life.. And I think a lot of people don't really recognize the fact that being called "skinny" is offensive to some thin people. I kno that's it's sorta like calling an overweight person "chunky" lol, because I've been both places and hate BOTH titles =) (someone wouldn't dare comment that someone looks too chunky in a posted picture..)

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
darn straight annabelle! Did I miss your entrance, as I don't think I have seen you here before.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm new, just joined because a feral cat stole my heart and I wasn't sure what to do with him lol.. I introduced myself and kitty on the new cats forum

I think this place is amazing and what a great community that comes along with it!! Very happy to be a new member here