Pictures of Lily

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like both of your Singapura's. I think the breed is amazing and I've always admired them.

We're currently shopping for an altered male Sing to show and then keep as a pet. I've talked to quite a few breeders and they all say these small beautiful cats are much smarter than bengals and will rule the household.

That in itself is very enticing, since bengals are incredibly smart and pretty bossy.

Sure is fun talking to the breeders about this breed and we're excited about having our own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww thanks guys!

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I really like both of your Singapura's. I think the breed is amazing and I've always admired them.

We're currently shopping for an altered male Sing to show and then keep as a pet. I've talked to quite a few breeders and they all say these small beautiful cats are much smarter than bengals and will rule the household.

That in itself is very enticing, since bengals are incredibly smart and pretty bossy.

Sure is fun talking to the breeders about this breed and we're excited about having our own.
Wow! You're looking for an altered male? Fabulous! That's really interesting to hear what the breeders say. Tolly definitely isn't as sharp as Lily, but it's amazing to see how much more he thinks after being around Lily for a while. Mind you, he was neutered as soon as he could be and has definitely stayed a baby!

It sounds like you could be in for an interesting mix of personalities - two smart and bossy breeds together!

I bet you're excited - it'll be great to welcome another Singapura to the board. Good luck in your search