Pictures of Ivo!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've uploaded the images to the site so you now have a section dedicated to your cats and a chicken

I do intend to add the other cats from the forum very soon, probably tomorrow or maybe this evening.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With all the pics I've taken recently of the kitties, you would think that all they do is sleep together! I must have 20 pics from the past 3 months of them snuggled up together. They are just so cute I can't help myself! LOL So, I understand why you have so many of Ivo on the couch. She is so cute all relaxed like that!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the Ivo pics! She's so darn cute! I also really enjoyed seeing Loppy - and what a great name! ...and the one-day pet chicken? I must have missed the story on that one....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...and Christy - playing with a superball must be so cute! None of our kitties play with balls. We've tried all shapes, sizes and textures. They do love the sparkle bally thing, and every once in a while Lazlo loves "kicking" around the one that flashes red lights for a minute or so when you hit or kick it... but that's it. The only stuff they like playing with that keeps moving are the wand toys! Otherwise it's the little mice, pieces of rope, straws, the rings you pull of milk or orange juice bottles... Lazlo can play with one of those for literally an hour.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie,

You didn't miss the chicken story. I was going to include it with the picture, but I was at work and my boss was standing over my shoulder.

So here's the story-
Shortly after I graduated high school (1988), my brother ran into the house yelling "There's a chicken running down our street". We didn't believe him at first, because we lived in a VERY suburban bedroom community of Washington DC. But, he was right. After chasing it around (and having some interesting run-ins with the neighbors), we caught it and brought it in. The pic is in our hallway, where we fed it canned corn (we had no idea what to feed it). Loppy (the grey cat) was going nuts so we had to put her in the basement. The county animal control was closed for the day, so we put it in our backyard shed with corn, water and shredded newspaper for a nest (it was in June, so we didn't have to worry about the temperature). The next day, animal control picked it up.

There were a large number of Central and South American immigrants that lived in our area, so we assumed that the chicken was someone's dinner who had made a jailbreak. And that's the story of our one day pet chicken.

Christy

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's a cute story about the chicken!!!
I had a pet rooster named Rastes when I was about 12. He was a big Rhode Island Red!! But eventually we had to get rid of him, he kept attacking my younger nephew.

Ivo is adorable! She looks like she has a little milk mustache!