Pictures of Harley, My New Foster Baby

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like he's very sweet, how old is he? and yes he deserves to be spoiled, I feel sorry for all of them that are strays, that's why I have 8
all in my siggy are ones I rescued except Mickey and Cammie, plus I rescued 8 others all from the same place. Falling in Love with them was easy it took me a year to get them, that's why I don't go looking anymore. Hope Harley is healthy and has a good vet appoinment, Good luck with him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is very sweet! lol and now he's spoiled rotten too
. Last night i guess i had "Sucker" written across my forehead and i let him sleep in the room with me. He snuggled right up next to me and demanded to have his belly rubbed until he fell asleep- lol he's rotten! It was just too pathetic to hear him crying for me from his cage....he actually tears up...lol, what a drama king! He has to be with me every minute of the day, otherwise he will just go bezerk crying and meowing for my attention. He's about 6 months old give or take a week. He's still quite underweight for his size, but we're slowly and surely trying to increase him to a healthy weight. He's in great health according to the vet. I have to make his appointment to get spayed and vaccinated this week.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MandiniTheGreat

He is just TOO CUTE!!! I love his eyes!
Too Cute- but TOOOOO rotten!!
lol Harley thinks he owns this house now, lol yesterday he tried to jump into the kitty bed with my oldest kitty Velvet and snuggle with her....lets just say that Velvet's not the "snuggling" type when it comes to other kitties! She scared him out of his wits lol.
She hissed at him and he high-tailed it over to me and hid from her lol.Lol, he doesn't have a mean bone in his body, Harley is a lover, NOT a fighter- hehe, he's the romantic type
It was hysterical. He's definitely a momma's boy!
Other than that, he's doing great around my other animals. I'm trying to socialize him as much as i can so that he will be prepared for a new home and be highly adoptable. Thankyou for all of the lovely compliments.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the latest update on Harley...I had him neutered and fully vaccinated on thursday, and he is doing wonderful! For now and until he finds a forever home, he will be staying at my boyfriends house with our new doggie Fosters. They're still adjusting to each other and we're doing it very gradually so that both are introduced to each other the proper way. Keep sending some good vibes, we need them....i'm having a hard time trying to find Harley a home at the moment. Nobody's answering his adoption adds. Hopefully things will look up soon for him (hehe, that or Colin will decide to keep him
)