Pictures of comfort!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg they are BEATUIFUL !!! I am fond of Boo boo but then again they are all so pretty and im actually fond of all of them and I went to your site and omg they are all so gorgeous(spelling sorry) lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Omg they are BEATUIFUL !!! I am fond of Boo boo but then again they are all so pretty and im actually fond of all of them and I went to your site and omg they are all so gorgeous(spelling sorry) lol
I love them all and they all endear themselves to me in some special way. Every one has at least one very strong personality point that must be acknowledged and accommodated.

I sometimes think it would be in all of our best interests if I found single cat homes for Monique and Yeller. He because he is FIV positive and she because she is such an ornery cuss to all other cats if they get near, but it's so hard to imagine my home without them.

I am really glad that I brought Boo and Sassy home together. At first I thought I may have made a mistake because they weren't getting along so well, but it didn't take long from them to learn to get along and become close.

Boo is quite the escape artist and slips outside altogether too often. When she does, Sassy will cry like a deserted little soul and I have to give her lots of attention. When Boo does get out, the other cats generally stay close and play with her so I've gotten to where I'll let her get her playing and running out of her system rather than trying to lure her back in immediately. (She seems to have gotten wise to all my tricks already).

I just know that this house would be pretty quiet and lonely without all my furkids.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments about my sweet babies.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, they are just tooooo cute!! welcome to the dozen club, although I now have a baker's dozen

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweethearts! They are soooo cute!
I
Sassy! In that picture with her sitting up in her pretty little pink collar she reminds me of my old kitty Socks!!