pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
:thanks:   it did not stay clean long; it keeps them amused thou
I see that you have long strings with objects hanging at the bottom, just to let you know this is not very safe for them as they can get tangled up in the strings and get strangled. It's extremely more dangerous with no one around and with objects tied to it as it can swaying around and wound around the legs or neck. It is a hazard.
My boy got his legs tangled up once before and he was screaming in fear. Good thing I was at home and heard his screaming [emoji]128531[/emoji] So now I shortened those strings without anything tied to it at the end.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I see that you have long strings with objects hanging at the bottom, just to let you know this is not very safe for them as they can get tangled up in the strings and get strangled. It's extremely more dangerous with no one around and with objects tied to it as it can swaying around and wound around the legs or neck. It is a hazard.
My boy got his legs tangled up once before and he was screaming in fear. Good thing I was at home and heard his screaming [emoji]128531[/emoji] So now I shortened those strings without anything tied to it at the end.
Cooee Tabby Tom

I have it under control mate  

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/330554/house-wrecking-cats#post_4180161

cheers   

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Madzoya   that looks exactly like my cat's tree except yours is blue and mine is beige.  Mine loves hers!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I live in a small NYC apartment, so I don't have any spare space for a cat tree. Fortunately there are two loft spaces in my apartment & my cat loves to climb up the ladders into them. I only have one pic of him in the larger loft so far:

Unfortunately, as of last night, he's learned how to get on top of the kitchen cabinets. I hope this doesn't become his new tree, because it requires him jumping onto the kitchen counter & refrigerator to get up there. Also, I thought my floors were dusty under some of my furniture, but I was not prepared for the paw prints left by Luciano when he came down from the top of the kitchen cabinets.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I live in a small NYC apartment, so I don't have any spare space for a cat tree. Fortunately there are two loft spaces in my apartment & my cat loves to climb up the ladders into them. I only have one pic of him in the larger loft so far:

Unfortunately, as of last night, he's learned how to get on top of the kitchen cabinets. I hope this doesn't become his new tree, because it requires him jumping onto the kitchen counter & refrigerator to get up there. Also, I thought my floors were dusty under some of my furniture, but I was not prepared for the paw prints left by Luciano when he came down from the top of the kitchen cabinets.
Cats like high places. My boy has a cat tree but he still likes to go up onto the kitchen cabinets and on top of the wardrobes. So all tops are cleaned and clear and dust off every few days.

Guess it's time for you to clear and clean up the tops :lol3: Its for the kitty's sake

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, every few days is just not going to happen. It involves getting the tall ladder from my super in the basement & schlepping it up four flights of stairs. One detriment to having high ceilings is that even standing on the counter isn't high enough to clean the top of the cabinets. Maybe I'll just put some carpet remnants up there and be done with it. :)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Well, every few days is just not going to happen. It involves getting the tall ladder from my super in the basement & schlepping it up four flights of stairs. One detriment to having high ceilings is that even standing on the counter isn't high enough to clean the top of the cabinets. Maybe I'll just put some carpet remnants up there and be done with it. :)
It'll be a great workout for you :lol3:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@ileen, Since you said you don't have floor space for a tree, How about some cat shelves on a wall?  I know there was a thread a while back by a member who did some & it turned out great.

They were really nice tasteful ones too. I'm sure if you searched for some, there would be all kinds/styles. 

I don't remember who it was though, or I'd post a link.

Maybe some of the mods will know, or remember.  @Margd, Do you remember??

Last edited: