Pictures at the vet’s office

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a fantastic idea for a thread! LOVE that last painting! I’d contribute, but I usually meet my vet in a parking lot. hey! this might be a good one too for Mani’s monthly contest: ”cats with art.” Hope Big Boy is doing OK!

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Good question! I think it might be less accurate? IDK but Prints likes the way you think!
This is the mural at the vet center. No kitties in it but it is a nice scene of the local area.
View attachment 440020L
Wow, this one is glorious! I feel calmer already just looking at it! And if I feel calmer, so will the cat! They pick up on our vibes so easily.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I've never thought of taking pics of the artwork at our vet but since we have an appointment this month I will definitely make a note of it. However, I have taken pics of Carleton in the past. Here's one of him getting weighed. Note the smirk on his face. 😼

IMG_0112.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never thought of taking pics of the artwork at our vet but since we have an appointment this month I will definitely make a note of it. However, I have taken pics of Carleton in the past. Here's one of him getting weighed. Note the smirk on his face. 😼

View attachment 440067
Looks more like another Emperor of the Galaxy.