extended another seven days
to give everyone more
time to set up the photos. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
J Jaxson’s momma ... great idea, but no note!. You'll have to convince your boy to pose like that again, but with a note near him that says No one’s going anywhere without me. That would be an excellent entry. :) And we also need his name.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tobermory Tobermory that is so cute. It reminds me of when I had my first herd of cats. Garfield, who crossed the Bridge long ago, liked to sit in the little curved area of our sectional sofa. I did too. One day, he got up to go and eat in the kitchen. I took his seat while he was gone. He came back in, and I said, "You snooze you lose, that's the law of the jungle." He looked at me, like you so and so :censored:, and then he jumped on my stomach with all of his weight. And he was one heavy cat. I know that he knew I got smart with him.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that he knew I got smart with him.
Cats certainly understand a few words even if they don't understand human language but one thing I am certain of is that they DO understand context and tone of voice.

Try saying to your cat, "Do you want a cookie?" (kitty treat) with the same tone that you would say, "Bad kitty!" and you'll see what I mean. ;)

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats certainly understand a few words even if they don't understand human language but one thing I am certain of is that they DO understand context and tone of voice.

Try saying to your cat, "Do you want a cookie?" (kitty treat) with the same tone that you would say, "Bad kitty!" and you'll see what I mean. ;)
Daisy certainly knows what I mean when I say "Look what I've got for you, your special drinkies!" (Meaning her dose of Osmolax, which mostly she will drink straight out of the mixing spoon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.