Picture of the Month Dec 2022 : Party Animals! Cats Celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, @Chapoli and Popoki, WELCOME to TCS! and Furballsmom Furballsmom is right -- a very handsome guy! This should absolutely be a card, BTW. And who's your gorgeous avatar?
Thank you! The cat on my avatar is named Batty. She lives outside with her 7 siblings, including her twin, Chatty (she's constantly talking to people :lol:) looking for homes for them all, but in the meantime enjoying their wonderfulness.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! The cat on my avatar is named Batty. She lives outside with her 7 siblings, including her twin, Chatty (she's constantly talking to people :lol:) looking for homes for them all, but in the meantime enjoying their wonderfulness.
Oh wow. Hoping and praying they are spayed & neutered! and also for them to find loving permanent homes and persons/families very soon!

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow. Hoping and praying they are spayed & neutered! and also for them to find loving permanent homes and persons/families very soon!
All are spayed and neutered, thank God! We work with a humane society organization, and they payed for all 10 kittens and both litter's moms to be fixed. Such a blessing! Two of the kittens we found homes for, but the rest are almost full grown now and there hasn't been any interest for months. It's so sad that when they're out of the cute kitten stage people rarely want them. :(

On a happier note, I'm probably going to make a thread for my photography. Capturing cats needs patience, but it pays off ten-fold! :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All are spayed and neutered, thank God! We work with a humane society organization, and they payed for all 10 kittens and both litter's moms to be fixed. Such a blessing! Two of the kittens we found homes for, but the rest are almost full grown now and there hasn't been any interest for months. It's so sad that when they're out of the cute kitten stage people rarely want them. :(

On a happier note, I'm probably going to make a thread for my photography. Capturing cats needs patience, but it pays off ten-fold! :)
That's amazing that you have such an excellent HS there!!! Every one of them should be like yours. Funded by the public, of course. There is no higher priority than saving precious lives. As for the ages/sizes of cats, shouldn't matter at all. The largest cat is what, 1/8th the size of an average human, and every bit as adorable! I only adopt mature cats. Education goes a long way toward encouraging adoption of adult cats.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOT AN ENTRY
I missed the Party!
I provided the tree.........
Christmas Tree.jpg

and left Woolly Bear to do some rocking inside the Christmas tree and came back to find her looking rather the worse for too much partying :flail:

Worse for partying.jpg

But she has learnt that this tree is for "rocking around" or for quietly sleeping inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.