Picture of the Month Competition: September 2023 - Yogi Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback , I think that latest pic should be your entry ! That's a real cat yoga puzzle....
😉
It would be if it was my picture, but as mani mani said, it's an internet meme! I've had it in my photo stash for months and it was the first thing that came to mind with this contest. If only my two clowns could be caught on camera like that! :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Willy needs one of those toys. In the first home where we lived together, for the first year that I had him, there were a lot of toads in the back yard. They'd sometimes hop along the sides of the house, and he'd watch them very intently.
They are fascinating, I agree, Willy! Not sure if these are still available, but it's from the great folks at FatCat Inc. and it's got a velcro pouch to put in catnip/silvervine!

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are fascinating, I agree, Willy!
My dad has a tortoise that I will be inheriting some day. She is currently about 15-20 years old, and should have several decades of life left (her species, I am told, can live up to 80 years).

Willy met a tortoise (different one) once in his life, years ago, and seemed mostly afraid of it, even though it was very friendly and docile. He made sure to keep 3+ feet of distance from it at all times.

Edit: Sorry, all, I know this is off-topic. I won't carry on with it. I'm loving the on-topic pics in this thread... unfortunately, Willy is a little bit too old for an entry in this category.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad has a tortoise that I will be inheriting some day. She is currently about 15-20 years old, and should have several decades of life left (her species, I am told, can live up to 80 years).

Willy met a tortoise (different one) once in his life, years ago, and seemed mostly afraid of it, even though it was very friendly and docile. He made sure to keep 3+ feet of distance from it at all times.

Edit: Sorry, all, I know this is off-topic. I won't carry on with it. I'm loving the on-topic pics in this thread... unfortunately, Willy is a little bit too old for an entry in this category.
Good social distancing, Willy! :lol:
Oh, I don't see why age should be a bar. Willy is FELINE so I'm sure there must be some graceful moves he could bust.:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.