Picture of the Month Competition: April 2024: Cats and Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
This month's topic is quite broad.. lots of options!
Capture your cat in, on or around clothing
and enter it in our April competition:

..................Cats and Clothing...................

:bigeyes:.👗.:whiskers:.🎩.:kitty:.🧥.:gingercat2:.👕.:bluecat:.👢.:redtabby:.👒.:tabbycat:.🧣.:redcat:

US winners will receive a TCS T-shirt!
Winners from other countries will receive an amazon voucher
Prizes may be shipped worldwide

- Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days -

👕.:gingercat2:.👢

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful!
This friendly photo contest is about the way in which
the cat is captured in the picture.
We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to
keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
  2. Post the name of your cat and 'ENTRY' above the photo. If you happen to post other photos in the thread that relate to the theme, clearly mark them as 'NOT AN ENTRY'.
  3. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 527 pixels high by 700 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  4. One submission per member please
  5. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.

Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
    If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

👘.:bigeyes:.🥾

Last edited:

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't either, A Alldara but I have to admit, Lily does look very FURocious in her jacket :insertevillaugh: :lolup::hearthrob::bigeyes::hearthrob:
I figured since she needed it to go monthly to the vet, we could both like it! It just didn't have a hole for harness-leash attachment. It had to come out the back. We still use it for cage transport for the boys 🥰
-40 too cold for any cat. Even briefly.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured since she needed it to go monthly to the vet, we could both like it! It just didn't have a hole for harness-leash attachment. It had to come out the back. We still use it for cage transport for the boys 🥰
-40 too cold for any cat. Even briefly.
Yeah! I agree! The coldest I've been in is -13.8C or 7F. Elvis hasn't experienced that, though, as he's lived all his life, that I know of, in Los Angeles County.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 474543

Entry - Tigger deciding ages ago that my jumper was a bed - while I was wearing it* :catrub:

*wearing the jumper, not wearing a bed
Back when I had a 35mm camera, I caught the cutest series of photos of beloved angel Samuda, also a tabbyman, jumping up on his favorite chair, grabbing a sleeve of angel Marley's favorite sweater that was there, and making off with it into another room. :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I've just deleted quite a few posts here where I've asked people whether their photo is an entry, and/or the cat's name, and they've since been fixed.
Please note the rules for this competition, especially:
  • Post the name of your cat/s and 'ENTRY' above the photo. If you happen to post other photos in the thread that relate to the theme, clearly mark them as 'NOT AN ENTRY'.
We're not being pedantic. :) When the voting thread is being produced, I need to scroll through all the photos, chats, non-entry photos etc to find the actual entries, and if the correct formatting isn't there, it's not clear.
Some competitions online only allow the entry, but here you can chat a bit, post other photos that you think relate to the thread, etc... as long as you follow the rules. 😼

Status
Not open for further replies.