Picture of the Month: Cat Paws - May 2015

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby is a redstriped beauty! and those are some scimitars she has.  We're about even between those who will consent to a trim, and those who manage their own via scratchers 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This thread is now officially closed for submissions! 

Voting thread coming soon - stay tuned! 

onlinefeline

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I entered Big Spike and he doesn't show up in the voting..was there only a few chosen to vote from? I know I made an error his entry says kitten and he's an adult cat but I did't know how to rectify that. His entry is between Bugsy and xcourtney..please tell me why his picture was excluded from the voting. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm really sorry but as far as I could see the picture didn't meet the contest's size criterion -

"Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum should be a good enough size, but larger is better."

According to my computer it is 457 by 397 pixels in size and that's with a really wide border too, so the actual photo is even smaller. 

bugsypawsey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to thank everyone that has voted so far for Pozi. We gave her the summer lions cut and so far my plump girl has lost about 3 of her 22ish pounds... wish I could! She is moving aron so much better and so much more social. We just love our pretty13ish year old girl so much! Thank you again for seeing what we see in her.

bugsypawsey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was rescued at a junk yard with her siblings. We have no idea of her true origin. Her sister was all gray and skinny. Totally different. We love her no matter what! Thank you for the kind words.

kido

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You have such a beautiful kitty! I love her color and prominent stripes.
Thank you! She's the whole package: smart, beautiful, great personality... did I mention she has blue eyes? 

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

I know I made an error his entry says kitten and he's an adult cat but I did't know how to rectify that.
The "kitten" under your username refers to your status as a member of TCS, not the age of your cat. You can see what the different titles mean in this thread.

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I entered a different pic, but thought this would have been fitting :) It struck me funny one day as I was walking downstairs and looked up and saw this hanging out the balcony :)