Pictionary Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one might be too hard. Lemme know and I'll work on it![emoji]128522[/emoji]
Hmmmmmmmmmm?  First word = Nut?  Second word = American Red Cross  Third word.... Bruce Jenner? LMFAO  Maybe a nurse? 

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Hmmmmmmmmmm?  First word = Nut?  Second word = American Red Cross  Third word.... Bruce Jenner? LMFAO  Maybe a nurse? 
The lemon and yes that symbolizes the am. Red cross ( but it's stands for a word-what do they do for people?) are connected to make one word. Noooooo. Omgosh lol! It's just a regular person. Don't read into the outfit or hat! What is the suitcase hat Bruce jenner he/she doing???

The plus sign is just to signify that whats on both sides of it make one word. Like the one where y+ the oar spelled" your"
.....It's a two word idiom! Y'all crack me up!!!!

Last edited:

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one might be too hard. Lemme know and I'll work on it![emoji]128522[/emoji]

LOL @ Bruce aka Caitlyn Jenner! 

This will "haunt" me for the rest of the day.. 

It is funny! But it's not a flaming terd!!!!!
Heheheeh!! It was funny, though! 

This is clearly about American lemons.. and a lady who appears to have a... suitcase on her head..?
Lol....the lemon is right. And it is connected to the other part to make one word. That is not a suitcase!!! I'm drawing with my finger!!! Lol
So, the 1st word is Lemon + Aid (red cross) = Lemonade? (Girl, it looks like a suitcase! Sorry! hahahahah!! What is it? a crown? a helmet? constructor's helmet something?? LOL I am struggling here! 
)

Last edited:

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The lemon and yes that symbols the am. Red cross ( but it's stands for a word-what do they do for people?) are connected to make one word. Noooooo. Omgosh lol! It's just a regular person. Don't read into the outfit or hat! What is the suitcase hat Bruce jenner he/she doing???
Lemonade Stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.