Pics that make you say "Awwwwwww"

joecool

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
someplace so boring i am slowly but surely losing
Baron says thank you. He is not a normal weimeraner, however. maybe he is a new mutation...? He is short and fat with a big head, and he is a genius-dog!
We don't understand it! He is obsessed with food and attention.

One time, a little while ago, he figured out how to defeat my defense of the dogfood bag. I know the sound of him eating, so when i heard it, ran in to stop him. He had his nose in the bag. i stopped him, and put a shoe on it(the
defense) so he couldn't open it again. I was wrong. Minutes later, i heard the sound again. He had pushed off the shoe. I shooed him away, and put SEVEN shoes on top, just for fun cause i knew he couldn't get through them. Again i was wrong. He knocked them all off.

Here is the amazing part. This time, I wedged them against the wall and the shoe rack so tightly he couldn't knock them off. He must have LIFTED them off INDIVIDUALLY to get at the food, which he did!
Now, i know that dogs are not supposed to be able to think that far ahead, so you can draw your own conclusions. Do we hve a genius dog, or do we have a genius dog?

joecool

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
someplace so boring i am slowly but surely losing
Baron says thank you Sam. He is extremely precious, but he is also about as naughty as some of the cats i have read about here. His hobbies include eating,begging for attention, eating, getting in the garbage, eating, and getting in the dogfood bag.

We love him very much though.
well, mostly just me.

SO sam... Where are my Sapan pictures?? I saw that one somebody put on my original post, but that one didn't have any visible black, and the person said afterward that they thought it might actually have been Elmo. I wanna see Sapan!

Baron says thank you, again. Most of the time people are yelling at him for stealing their food(another story, ask if you want to hear it, people), not telling him how adorable he is(Though he is), so he loves any compliments.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by joecool

So i just type type the code like this?

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is baron the weimeraner, this picture makes me go aawwww
that's the right way, but the pic was too big & got deleted. you can resize on photobucket - just choose to edit the pic, & resize. i usually start w/75%, then check it [you have to log out to see changes] & if that's not small enough i log back in & do 50%.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Catsitter dvd. Its actully pretty neat. It is really good recordings of various yard birds, mice, gerbils, chipmunks, butterflies, parrots, fish, etc. and has background noises of birds singing... and sometimes a cat meow to get their attention. He loves to watch it. It also has a looping feature so that it will play over and over with out stopping. They have them at petsmart and petco. Just make sure that the first time you turn it on you have either a camera or a video camera..... its too funny when they try to figure out how to get the critters in the tv.