Pics That Make You Go Awwwww - Picture of the month november 2015

suecatcrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Here is a pic of my Scarlett when she was a baby. She died over 3 years ago but at time it feels like yesterday. I still miss her so much. She was just one and a million and died to young at 10 years old from kidney cancer. I saw this picture and just fell in love.

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bumping this for more entries. Tomorrow is the last day for submissions, and I KNOW there are loads more ultra cute cat pics out there! ;)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Bumping this for more entries. Tomorrow is the last day for submissions, and I KNOW there are loads more ultra cute cat pics out there!
    Yay, come on everyone - the more super-cute photos we have the harder (and therefor more 'fun') the competition judging is, and everyones kitties will be in with a chance of being voted the cutest awww kitty on site this November!  
  What more could you want?   Oh yes, a kitty food prize!  

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww....they are all so cute , so sweet and adorable babies
  I love this thread!

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Are we choosing again? Or there are some judges?

If we are choosing again, now I have a big head ache lol this is really tough!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Are we choosing again? Or there are some judges?

If we are choosing again, now I have a big head ache lol this is really tough!
Still time for more entries if anyone wants to post!!!    Anne or a moderator will post when the time is up for submitting pictures and give everyone a link to where the votes can be submitted.     

Yes, the photo competitions are usually voted on by members so prepare for that headache.  
 Make sure and read the guidelines before you vote though so you know how many pictures you can vote for - it varies every month.

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Still time for more entries if anyone wants to post!!!    Anne or a moderator will post when the time is up for submitting pictures and give everyone a link to where the votes can be submitted.     

Yes, the photo competitions are usually voted on by members so prepare for that headache.  
 Make sure and read the guidelines before you vote though so you know how many pictures you can vote for - it varies every month.
Oh boy, here comes the toughest job lol I wish I can just be a supporter lol

Thanks for replying MServant :-)

Last edited: