Pics of your cute kitten!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
LOKI (black) & APOLLO (grey&white)
Got loki a couple months ago & got apollo a couple weeks ago! My first kitties& i loveloveLOVE them!
Welcome to the Catsite! :wavey:

Great to have you joined us and your kitties are adorable and hope to see more of their photos. Pity that Apollo is facing the other side, please do post his photo too

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Tom, that is Little Figgy about 3 months ago when she was a wee one. 

This is her now. She got so big so fast. And such a bushy tail !
Wow! That's a great transformation. Indeed she grew up fast and she is beautiful [emoji]128149[/emoji]

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
And here she is as I met her. We had to trap her after she hitched a ride in the engine compartment of my wife's car then hid under the used oil tank at Jiffy Lube all day. She was covered with oil.  :D
Thank goodness that she was not hurt during the ride. Must be hell for her. Now she is safe! :clap:

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Sorry about that! Heres the best pic of Apollo i have so far without Loki photobombing it! Thank u, i love my babies as if they were my own!& they have brought so much joy and happiness into my life already! I was always a dog person,& i never knew how sweet and affectionate kitties are until no,& was highly allergic until recently, which i thought was weird but i guess i outgrew it! Will post more pics soon!
-Jessica

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

And a quick question.. Loki was ALL BLACK when i brought him home at six weeks of age, and every day his fur keeps changing more and more white, i was thinking maybe hes tortie but its just white and hes a boy, & everything i read calicos and torties are always female.. it started on his head and face, now hes getting it allover. Was thinking maybe the vitiligo or whatever the skin and fur condition is where black cats start white spotting everywhere, but thats supposedly really rare. Hes healthy and always playing and eating, so im not too worried about it, thought maybe someone would know whats up w his crazy fur changing colors! Thanks!
-Jessica