Pics of your cute kitten!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
PernillePepsi,

Pepsi is beautiful with her lovely eyes and shiny coat! And I love her locket! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank u so much Tabbytom, he looks like he could be a distant cousin based on your avatar. :):)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank u so much Tabbytom, he looks like he could be a distant cousin based on your avatar. :):):rub:
Oh, I'm sure they are. My boy is a DSH Brown Mackerel Tabby. Maxx looks like a Lilac/Lavender (diluted black) Mackerel Tabby. Not a common color.

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! I didnt know i just thought he is my DSH tabby .. im so happy to have his full line information  :)

January is his cousin?  He is a kitten MANIAC right now! He came out with a neck pillow in his mouth this morning running thru my house banging into walls.. He is a riot!!

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you!! I didnt know i just thought he is my DSH tabby .. im so happy to have his full line information  :)

January is his cousin?  He is a kitten MANIAC right now! He came out with a neck pillow in his mouth this morning running thru my house banging into walls.. He is a riot!!:flail:
You are welcomed. From your photo, Maxx is closest to the description. But on screen, sometimes the colors may be a little off so not to confuse you, there's a Silver Tabby too as the shades are pretty close to Lilac. Baseline Maxx is a DSH Mackerel Tabby.
They could be far distant cousins.................:think:.........:lol3:
Yea, kittens are full of energy and they run till their batteries run flat and they recharge for awhile and thereafter they are at it again. Cherish his kitten days ;)