Pics of My Kitty! (Bengal)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vader, Majesty is so beautiful! I love the marble look. I want to get a marble someday.

Flimflam, I really like the names but it is so hard to pick. I want it to be the right one. I don't want to have to change it 4 times.
I have done this before!

It is so hard to pick a name! I hope I find one soon.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is one beautiful kitten!
We have 3 benglas: a brown spotted female, male snow marble, and a male spotted snow. I'd like to have a brown marble or a blue bengal someday. You'll love having her in your home!

flimflam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bengal, I know what you mean. Ronnie is my partner's cat and we spent weeks argueing over her name. First she was Siobhan, he didn't like that as it was too Irish (English swine!), then she was Bernadette, he didn't like the religious connection, and finally we stuck with Veronica (Ronnie) - I waited weeks before telling him about St Veronica and her sponge of vinegar.... I like the name and her colouring is like Kirsty Ally's hair in "Veronica's Closet".

My cat Alfredo DiMittone came to us with the rescue name of Sidney but he was known as Badger, cos he looked like a baby badger. I just knew he was an Alf as soon as we picked him and his mum from the centre.

Good luck with the name, and do let us know what you decide upon.

I'm so glad I don't have any children - how difficult is it to decide on a child's name!!!

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi I just wanted to show some more pictures of the nameless kitty. I want to show you her spots. The pictures are bad because I was trying to take the pics by myself. It is hard to get pictures when she wants to play. I did my best! She is going through the fuzzy stage right now. It starts when they are 6 weeks old and can continue to 16 weeks of age. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This it the best picture I can get.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
*Collective "AAAAAWWWWW!*

She is so adorable! I think you did pretty good taking the pics by yourself. Is her personality coming through? Any closer on a name for her?

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I picked a name lastnight! Her name is Taja.