Pics of Church Washing, contractions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Depends where you are I suppose. I have 3 dogs, and although they are not actually in their crates much, I do use them if I have to go out for any length of time to keep them safe. They are great for housetraining puppies too.
My largest crate was $179, and my middle sized one was $129, and my smaller one, which is technically a medium sized, was $119.
You can often get them used at yard sales and such too though.

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chruch is VERY restless now, occasionally meowing loudly and wanting out of my room, then using the litterbox, then laying down again. When she has a contraction it is just amazing to see those kittens roll around LOL
I noticed a bit of bloody mucous hanging out of her vulva after the last litterbox trip, so she's finally getting closer

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so she's finally getting closer
[/quote]

Go Girl!!! You Can Do IT!!!!!!! When they are born you and your cat can some sleep!!!!!

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyLova

Do you live in the UK?? I live in Tn/U.S.A. At petsmart I think small ones are $49.99?? Not in the $100
I'm in Ontario, Canada.... the small ones are about that price here too I think. Mine are not small. My smallest one is 24 inches tall, 36 inches long and 24 inches wide.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep coming back to this post to see if she's delivered yet .......... looks like its time .....sending good vibes to you ...... take lots of pictures ......cant wait to see them !!!!

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am finding myself checking the forum between making dinner to see if church has had them yet! (pathetic i know lol) I think i am so curious because my Isis looks just like her!!! COME ON CHURCH!

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not yet, but she has more discharge now, and is using the litterbox a lot without actually doing anything in it so I know she must be feeling the urge to push.

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay Church! I always wondered if their labour felt like ours? they seemm to go through it must faster than humans do!

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's finally settled in her box and starting to push a little.

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
UGH get that camera out NOW!! and dont come back without pics! Lol jk! Its just something about kittens being born that makes me melt inside...especially after birth you see them settiling in on momma cat and pawing for their milk then they move around with their little milk mouths lol...its too mcuh@ and im dying to see if it was the flame point male or tabby male she matted with..or both!!!

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, these are boring pics, since she hasn't had any yet, but here are a couple of pics of her in her box...

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaclyn4238

shes definatly ready!! have you ever had to assist a birth??
Many many times... I raised siamese for over 15 years and have done dozens of rescue litters as well.

pondwader

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sigh... now things are probably going to stall for a bit. My room is at the back of the house, with our deck just off the back door of my room.
There was a cat fight on my deck (I have no idea who's cats they are and couldn't see anything because it's dark), so that noise freaked Church out. She got out of the box and is now just sitting at the back door growling in the most menacing growl I have ever heard come from a cat.
I moved her box to the other side of the room hoping she would feel more comfortable with it again, but we'll see.
The stray cats are gone, but I'm not sure how long it will take her to settle in now.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just do your best to get her comfortable again......... that happened between 2 cats in my backyard today and it unsettled my 5 ..... it took about 30 minutes for them to calm down .......... yours will too ......keep us posted !!!!