Top Cat
Purraise
They are all great, I love the spring flower ones

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Thank you! I like that one too. It would have been perfect if I could have gotten the people in the background to move!
These were all taken at Temple Square where I took some of the earlier ones. I love how it looks so different just a month or so later.
Hmmm...that would also be a lovely picture, but a different one. I think there's just something about people in the picture doing their going-about-the-city-thing that adds a layer of sparkle to the vibrant life that's already there. I've been struggling for several minutes with how to express it
-- and I'm not sure I've captured it yet, but...

Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Thanks! Yes it is my view from work! (The mountain landscape). That is basically the view from anywhere in Salt Lake, actually! You'd still get your work done.... unfortunately you begin to take the view for granite (pun intended!) and sometimes don't even see them. Then one sunny day you wake up and realize they are still there and gorgeous as ever!
...and once more you pick your jaw up off the ground and wonder how you were so blessed as to have that around you all the time.
I don't any longer have a view from my own office, but they are abundant, and we have the same tendency to take it "for granite"
and then wake up.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very nice pictures! I bet you get an A+ on those. I love good art, those pics are so CRISP and CLEAR.

Thank you for sharing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a few more.

And this is my youngest daughter, Emily and her boyfriend, Spencer.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely couple. Also love the weeping cherries -- they are probably my favourite variety of flowering tree.