Pics and Bios

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's SO great to read the bios and to see everyone's pictures. Any way to link them up? Expect it's a lot of work.... ????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And a question - why is the "Members Gallery" thread the "Important" one, when all the pictures are in the "Pictures Pictures" thread?

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually, when you post your pic in the pictures pictures thread, Anne then updates the forum every so often with all the new members. So basically, when you are ready to post a pic of yourself, put it in the PP thread and it will appear in the members gallery in a short while!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But am I alone in thinking the bios thread is just as cool (or "Important"!) as the pictures thread? So far it hasn't "gotten lost" as new threads come in, but ... well ... I was just putting in my five cents, I guess.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you think the Bios thread is cool ( I started it, and I think its cool too!
).

I'll bring it up in the moderator lounge to see if we can make it as 'important' as the gallery one, but as it stands now we have a lot of stickys at the top and its kind of crowded right now. Thanks for the input, I'll see what the other mods think.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had thought of that problem (lots of "stickies" already). Just thought of a way around it. I remember that in the Members Gallery there is a link to the Pictures!Pictures! thread. Maybe just include another link to the bios thread as well?

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually LDG, I brought it up in the mod lounge and we are working on a solution right now. Thanks for the input and ideas!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LDG, its all set now. Anne has set up one "important" at the top of the page and it links too all of the other stickys that we've had recently. I hope this makes it easier for you and the others now.