Picking up my newbies at 4:30!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's now been just a little over 24 hrs and they have offiicially made themselves at home
Posey is on the couch (again) he is such a cutie!! big green eyes and just so friendly!!! also found out the Circe really likes catnip
and she has cute funny little ears, there's just so small! and she has discovered rat-a-vison already too! Her and Calypso (my rat) were having a stare off this morning

Originally Posted by beandip

I'm glad it's going well.

I'm also glad to hear that I'm not the only one who skips all of the formalities when it comes to introductions. I realize I'm lucky too. They just look at me, like "aww come on, another one??"
that is exactly what they do!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to be pesky...but have you used up that roll of film yet? It's too bad you cannot save up your TCS points to get a digital camera!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Sorry to be pesky...but have you used up that roll of film yet? It's too bad you cannot save up your TCS points to get a digital camera!
oh you know you're not sorry!!
no I haven't, the problem is the lighting in my place is really bad, and my ceiling fan light is broken
but I get off work tomorrow at 2 so I'll have lots of light and I'll take the rest of the pics then, I SWEAR!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oh you know you're not sorry!!
no I haven't, the problem is the lighting in my place is really bad, and my ceiling fan light is broken
but I get off work tomorrow at 2 so I'll have lots of light and I'll take the rest of the pics then, I SWEAR!!!!
That gives you plenty of time to re-name one of your kitties Flavor Flav, get a big chain and clock and some kitty grills!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're right, I'm not sorry! I'm just dying to see pics of all of your kits! Esp. Pandora...she looks so funny!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

That gives you plenty of time to re-name one of your kitties Flavor Flav, get a big chain and clock and some kitty grills!
I'm right on that!!!

You're right, I'm not sorry! I'm just dying to see pics of all of your kits! Esp. Pandora...she looks so funny!
Pandora is funny
I think when she chewed on that electrical wire it fried a couple of her brain cells!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm right on that!!!

Pandora is funny
I think when she chewed on that electrical wire it fried a couple of her brain cells!!
Cats have brain cells?
Either that or she's been talking to "The Dork Master" a.k.a Dorian over TCS again...he's always done stupid things!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seriously though, did you see the pics I posted of her staring at herself in the mirror? She does this all the time, and I really thinks she thinks its another cat!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Seriously though, did you see the pics I posted of her staring at herself in the mirror? She does this all the time, and I really thinks she thinks its another cat!!!
The Dork Master does that, too! You'd think after almost a year he'd quit fighting with the cat in the mirror, but noooo, he still picks fights with that stupid orange cat every...single...night!!

I did see the pics of Pandora staring at herself in the mirror, too!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The Dork Master does that, too! You'd think after almost a year he'd quit fighting with the cat in the mirror, but noooo, he still picks fights with that stupid orange cat every...single...night!!

I did see the pics of Pandora staring at herself in the mirror, too!
Pandora doesn't fight, but she's thinking "who is that gorgeous girl??" a little vain she is
she does it to my curio cabinet, the mirror in the cat room and the mirror in my bedroom
Demeter has also started doing it lately to

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well done on another sucessful rescue! Posey and Circe are lucky to have you as their new meowmy!