Picked up a volunteer application for humane society!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were at the mall this morning and they have branch of the Naples Humane Society there. Stopped in to see some absolutely adorable black kittens, and one tuxedo that looked like Tippy. Got to talking to the lady there and I ended up coming home with an application to volunteer at the Humane Society. I had looked into it a few years ago but then I was afraid I'd want to bring him every animal I fell in love with (and that would be all of them). Anyway, I have to think about filling it out. It would really be a nice thing to do as long as I don't bring any home with me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Lana, I think this would be wonderful for you. So many cats need some cuddles and attention. I know you'd want to bring them home, but you're helping them to get socialized and you're giving them love. Good luck! I hope you can do this.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you! The kitties will be lucky to have you in their corner.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That's great! I think I would want to bring them all home too. :nod:

elvedee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! Good luck with it. I've signed up to the cat centre in the past but they didn't call back for months and I was really busy when they finally rang back. I do hope to do it, but worry that I'll want to take any home that have been at the centre too long...if you know what I mean...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Pam - I never did complete the application. Just afraid of wanting to take them all home with me.

Maybe when we come back from our cruise I'll fill the app out!!