• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Such a loss...
May I ask what happened?
He was stabbed in downtown Ottawa on his walk home at night. They have no idea who did it or why and there are no leads as of yet. He was stabbed once in the chest and died from his injury on his way to the hospital. When someone finally found him, it was like 2 hours after he had been stabbed..they found him slumped against a vehicle barely alive.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

What a handsome man
Such a sad way to have to go but i'm sure the angels in heaven know how lucky they are right now
What a lovely thing to say, and I beleive you are right

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Jay was pretty short for a guy I think..Only 5'10". But, yes it is a shame. I still can't beleive it. I haven't even cried about it yet..and I ALWAYS cry

He was stabbed in downtown Ottawa on his walk home at night. They have no idea who did it or why and there are no leads as of yet. He was stabbed once in the chest and died from his injury on his way to the hospital. When someone finally found him, it was like 2 hours after he had been stabbed..they found him slumped against a vehicle barely alive.
Such a lonely way to go, for a beautiful young man who clearly touched many hearts.

Rest in peace Jay.

Don't worry about not crying yet hon, it would make perfect sense for you to still be emotionally in shock. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

What a handsome man
Such a sad way to have to go but i'm sure the angels in heaven know how lucky they are right now

What a lovely thing to say, and I beleive you are right
That really is a lovely mental image.