Photoshop Backgrounds/Fills

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am now a Photoshop novice and just 'playing' before I even consider offering my siggy services. lol. Where do ya'll find all the unique and beautiful backgrounds for peoples sigs?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'm still learning too, so I just use the brushes and create my own.

This Easter one, I found the chicks and eggs on a free clip-art web page

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make mine from scratch, but you can search for royalty free / copyright free images and find some - if you find the graphic help and resources thread there is a list there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew you can make your own - I am a novice so I think I am not quite to that point yet. I will search the forum more for some good tutorials. I need to take a photoshop class and learn more. One day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew you can make your own - I am a novice so I think I am not quite to that point yet. I will search the forum more for some good tutorials. I need to take a photoshop class and learn more. One day.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I make all of my own backgrounds, using the brushes, as well as playing around with "Actions" and "Filters". I also use some Paint Shop Pro tubes which I convert into Photoshop files to help make my backgrounds, and I also draw my own images by hand.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I can, I make mine by hand. I'm still learning about doing that. I will search for images and use those, but I will usually edit them so they're not completely stock. What I prefer to do is take an image and either use parts of it and/or edit the image so much that you can't tell the original from my background. I still try to avoid copyrighted images, but I think that by doing it this way, I can kind of get around the copyright because I'm no longer showing the original image or anything even remotely similar to it in color or orientation. Some may agree with that, some may not.