Photo Contest Entry Thread: June 2010 - Lazy/Couch Potato Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

niquejp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my baby boy Mo! He is a character! He is in bed just chillin!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have so many pics of Jake on a couch since he is such a couch potato

Too bad I only had to choose one...
but I chose one with him lying under one of his human's (my dads) armpit while his human was enjoying a football game...it was a good moment to capture, I wish I had taken a better pic of it because it was funnier in real life.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Okay, I have to say this. Ramses has the most shiny, gorgeous fur! I have never seen a picture of a cat that looked so sleek and svelte. I wish I could reach into the computer and stroke his fur -- it looks that amazing! And, I love his little paws. The definition on them is just, well, it's something special. I don't know what else to say about it other than he is stunning. What a gorgeous, gorgeous cat!

As for the rest of the entries, I can see this is going to be a hard month to vote on. I need to get some pictures together so I can post a poll and then select a photo to use for the contest. I have many, many pics. Hopefully, I can get one picked out tomorrow or Saturday. It'll be hard to find a pic good enough to go up against all of these entries, though, so, we'll see...

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I'm changing mine to this, as much as I love the previous pic this one is my favorite one of Jake as a kitten, I know I've entered it before but......I can't resist lol

ladyhitchhiker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm really having difficulties picking which picture to post!!!!!!!!! I guess I'll go with my Pretty Princess Mandarin:

Status
Not open for further replies.