Phillip And Elizabeth - All Grown Up 12 Week Comparison!

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth and Phillip have been doing plenty of growing over the past few months.
Phillip was tiny when we got him, underfed and had dirty, waxy fur. These days he's significantly heavier than Elizabeth, and smells wonderful.
They're both thriving and so incredibly loving, and loved.

Before - 12-15 weeks!
^AA0BCF6A0FF6BC9A476E542B5E82ADA699BD94AB863046C1EC^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

After - 10months!
lizza.jpg
lizz.jpg liz.jpg lis.jpg flower.jpg fflip.jpg flip.jpg flop.jpg flopp.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Elizabeth and Phillip! :hearthrob: It's been a while since I've seen them around here, and I've been wondering how they're doing. They've grown from precious little kittens to absolutely gorgeous young cats. And I see Elizabeth still has those lynx tufts! ;)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Philip and Elizabeth have grown into beautiful young cats! I love them! :redheartpump::hearthrob: They have so much gentleness and goodness in their precious eyes. I want to cry when I think they would not have come to their furrever home. I love to see cats go through the months and the years.:hearthrob::redheartpump: I love all the photos. The two photos surrounding the one with the flowers are great portraits. Speedy and Marianne ( R raysmyheart ) send all our best wishes to you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, Philip and Elizabeth have grown into beautiful young cats! I love them! :redheartpump::hearthrob: They have so much gentleness and goodness in their precious eyes. I want to cry when I think they would not have come to their furrever home. I love to see cats go through the months and the years.:hearthrob::redheartpump: I love all the photos. The two photos surrounding the one with the flowers are great portraits. Speedy and Marianne ( R raysmyheart ) send all our best wishes to you!
Thank you so much! They're such beautifully happy little cats, and they're loved beyond words. It means the world to me that other people can appreciate them both as much as we do! <3

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! They're such beautifully happy little cats, and they're loved beyond words. It means the world to me that other people can appreciate them both as much as we do! <3
:wave3:It means the world to us that you let us share in the lives of you and these two wonderful, beautiful kittys. Please make sure to keep us updated. Love their pictures.:hearthrob::hugs: :grouphug: