petfooddirect

jonh453

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I placed an order for food on Sunday Aug. 13th from petfooddirect for the 1st time. I still have not recevied an email regarding my shipment shipping. I was wondering how fast other peoples shipments ship out? I know the site says 3-5 business days, but that seems somewhat slow compared to other web sites I've ordered from. Thanks

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered from them the 1st of July. It took about 2-3 days a least to get the email saying I placed an order. From then it took weeks (from the 1st till the 12th) before I got what I ordered.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jonh453

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow, thats a little dissapointing, 12days. And you live in Georgia, thats not to far from Pennsylvania. Well I hope it gets to my home sooner than that. Thanks for the info.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It usually takes 2-3 days for them to process the order, then it is shipped almost immediately, from what I can tell. It gets here 2 days after shipping (KY). I've never had them take 2 weeks or anywhere close to that. :|

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I ordered from them for the first time recently.
I think I recd my order in 5 or 6 days.
Came the day after I received the email that it had been shipped.

I ordered an item from them via amazon. Maybe that is why it was quicker? Because we rate them and vendors can't keep less than favorable ones out?

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would call the website to see if they got your order. Sometimes there are problems.. I had a problem once with apple vacations and I just called them up to see if they had my order, which they hadn't.