Petfinder

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not, but only because I volunteer at a shelter. I do the petfinder site for our shelter, and I know of at least 2 cases that people have come in specificly for cats they have seen on the site. We just adopted out 2 a couple weeks ago that had been with us 3-4 years. They came as feral kittens and just never rehabed totally They guy saw them on line & fell in love. He adopted them knowing he would have to put work into them, but those are my favoirte stories.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I look at petfinder all the time, but I have never gotten a kitty from it. Mianly becasue I had a bad experence with a lady I to contacted when I was looking for a kitten. She was extreamly rude to me and it just made me really mad. I like to go look and see who is out there for adoption and I like to look on craigslist also, but my cats find me. Flower is the only cat I have ever "looked" for and Eric found her on crigslist for me. The rest like to find me becasue they know I can't say no to a stray.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pj and Punky came from White cat lover , who found Dahlia on petfinder for me ( I was NOT looking for another cat) ... I look periodically to see who is avail but right now my inn is full