Petcurean Now Grain-Free 8 lb bag on SALE!

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was going to post this yesterday, but hesitated due to some of the posters who jump down people's throats about feeding dry kibble.

I was upset the other day that I found a listing for Petcurean Now Grain-Free Adult cat kibble 8 lb bag on Amazon for only $20.99 when I had paid more than that for a 4 lb bag and $39.99 for the 8 lb bag before. Thankfully, I bought it then because the price jumped back up to $39.99 on Amazon for now. However, here is the deal: get an 8 lb bag for only $15.74 on Chewy.com!!! If you feed your cat this brand, hurry up and buy it before they bring the price for the 8 lb bag bag up. It's got to be a mistake since the 8 lb bay cost less than the 4 lb bag. My cat likes this kibble + since I'm unemployed currently, the price is great until I can get her back on Orijen. I just had her on Acana again, but for this low price, she'll be eating Peturean Now for a while. Maybe mixed with Acana.

FYI, my cat baby drinks enough water every day ever since I let her take over the water glass I keep on my nightstand. Also, I would be feeding her wet food as I did during different time periods, but she's such a fussy eater and gets tired of her wet food so quickly.

https://www.chewy.com/now-fresh-grain-free-adult-recipe/dp/35723

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bought 3 of the Percurean Now Grain-Free Adult cat kibble 8 lb bags for $15.74 each and then 2 of the small Feline Greenies cat treats (great price) to get free shipping.

Last edited: