Petco cans on sale

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got back from Petco and almost all the canned food was on sale 10% off if you buy 10 cans. You can mix and match brands/flavors.Some of the brands on sale were Wellness, Nature's Variety, Blue Buffalo, Fancy Feast, Meririck, Soulistic, Halo and more.

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol I was there today too! I used the sale as an opportunity to try some new foods for my very picky eaters. I'm trying to increase their variety of foods which has been extremely frustrating. Great sale!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the opposite issue here. Mine will eat anything! Bailey steals plain lettuce out of the salad spinner. He runs under the bed with it like he found a T-bone steak

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I envy you! I have had cats all my life and these are the first I have had this trouble with. AND now my newest guy is picking up the habit! Now I start thinking I'm creating this issue somehow!

Last edited:

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i hate not having a car :( my cat Mewlittle decided she don't like chicken soup for the cat lovers soul and triumph i got from amazon psst

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i hate not having a car :( my cat Mewlittle decided she don't like chicken soup for the cat lovers soul and triumph i got from amazon psst
Do you have friends with cats who live close? Maybe you could trade a few cans for something she likes.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope I don't and she finally ate most of it tonight maybe she was just being stubborn