Persain real bully has anyone go thru same

mini p/h

Lov my miniature horses,
Kitten
Purraise
Need advice our extreme peke face Persian real bully to our poor Himalayan need advice

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm sorry that your Himalayan is being bullied but it would help if you could give us a few more details about your situation. For example: the age of the two cats, how long they have been living with you, do they have any known health problems, the set up of your house or apartment and if the Himalayan has a safe place.

I also have a Persian, he is our 3rd one, and typically although not always their temperament is docile and affectionate. Of course there are exceptions since every cat is an individual. For starters I thought these specific TCS Articles might have some helpful information.
How To Successfully Introduce Cats [The Ultimate Guide] - TheCatSite
Introducing Cats To Cats: The Expert's Guide To A Smooth Transition - TheCatSite
How To Fix An Unsuccessful Cat Introduction - TheCatSite

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, please. The more details that we have, the better able we are to try and pinpoint specific things that might work. And don't worry about "too much." When it comes to cat behavior, there is no such thing as too much information,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mini p/h

Lov my miniature horses,
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm sorry that your Himalayan is being bullied but it would help if you could give us a few more details about your situation. For example: the age of the two cats, how long they have been living with you, do they have any known health problems, the set up of your house or apartment and if the Himalayan has a safe place.

I also have a Persian, he is our 3rd one, and typically although not always their temperament is docile and affectionate. Of course there are exceptions since every cat is an individual. For starters I thought these specific TCS Articles might have some helpful information.
How To Successfully Introduce Cats [The Ultimate Guide] - TheCatSite
Introducing Cats To Cats: The Expert's Guide To A Smooth Transition - TheCatSite
How To Fix An Unsuccessful Cat Introduction - TheCatSite
Hi hope iam doing this wrte trying understand how send reply. Our persian she 9 we bought her 2014 pumpkin turned 2 so for her birthday we bought our himme she was 8weeks old at time when we bought pumpkin she was 12 weeks. Well pumpkin don't let sunshine do nothing she try go in there play rm pumpkin chasing her out she can't used box we put 3 in celer for sunshine our himme. She so paranoid she walks in rm real slow looks both ways.sad our vet says nothing.

mini p/h

Lov my miniature horses,
Kitten
Purraise
Hi hope iam doing this wrte trying understand how send reply. Our persian she 9 we bought her 2014 pumpkin turned 2 so for her birthday we bought our himme she was 8weeks old at time when we bought pumpkin she was 12 weeks. Well pumpkin don't let sunshine do nothing she try go in there play rm pumpkin chasing her out she can't used box we put 3 in celer for sunshine our himme. She so paranoid she walks in rm real slow looks both ways.sad our vet says nothing.
Sorry yes we own our h it's 1860 old farm 12 rms

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Were you able to read any of the TCS Articles I mentioned above? I think you may find some good advice and information there. Best of luck and please keep us posted on Pumpkin and Sunshine. :rbheart:

mini p/h

Lov my miniature horses,
Kitten
Purraise
Were you able to read any of the TCS Articles I mentioned above? I think you may find some good advice and information there. Best of luck and please keep us posted on Pumpkin and Sunshine. :rbheart:
Tnk u

Devia Morgenstern

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not familiar with Persians, but I do have experience with feline on feline aggression. I have a pair of three siblings, Brightstar, Isis, and Chione, and Brightstar will stalk Isis. He'll crouch in that distinctive hunting position, and proceed to chase her.
What I found helped was giving Isis extra space, such as cat trees and she enjoys hanging out on the wooden chest I keep my TV on, and other high surfaces around the house. Perhaps that'd help Sunshine feel more confident?

mini p/h

Lov my miniature horses,
Kitten
Purraise
We have 12 rm 1860 farm h they got real huge play rm